Central City Brewing Celebrates 5th Anniversary
On January 16, 2009 At 10:20 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
SURREY, BC – Central City Brewing, a brewpub, restaurant and liquor store located in the heart of Surrey, BC, is celebrating their 5th anniversary with a customer appreciation event this Saturday, January 17th.
Brewmaster Gary Lohin will be setting up a pour station serving the following CC beers:
- Belgian Trippell – brewed December 06, 9.0% alc/vol
- Smoked Porter – brewed October 07, 8.5% alc/vol
- Thor’s Hammer Barley Wine – brewed October 07, 10.5% alc/vol
- Imperial IPA – brewed June 08, 8.5% alc/vol
- Red Racer Winter Ale – brewed September 08, 7.5% alc/vol
There will be brewery tours and the chef is working on a special menu that will include dishes made with beer. Along with the special beer and food menu, there will be 25% off all menu items and some appetizers handed out during the course of the day.