The Coast Beer Guide 2011
On March 17, 2011 At 12:11 pm
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- A look at the increasing number of limited edition beers being created by Nova Scotia breweries.
- An interview with beer fermentation researcher Alex Speers.
- A list of other things that beer is good for besides drinking.
- Short Q&As with the brewmasters from eight Halifax area breweries and brewpubs.
- An article on how homebrewing can help beer drinkers avoid rising beer prices.
- Tips on how to avoid getting too gassy when you’re having a few pints.
The paper edition of The Coast is distributed for free at many locations in and around Halifax.