Flying Monkeys to Double Brewing Capacity with “Tank Drop” This Weekend
On February 3, 2012 At 8:30 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Mill Street Releases Red Ensign Raspberry Wheat & Announces Great Canadian Beer DinnerJune 27, 2017
- The Beer Store Launches Beer Xpress Home Delivery Pilot ProgramJune 27, 2017
- Trestle Brewing Launching Next Month in Parry SoundJune 26, 2017
- Les 3 Brasseurs/The 3 Brewers Releases The 150th for Canada 150June 26, 2017
- Block 3, Stack & Sawdust City Collaboration Coming SoonJune 23, 2017
BARRIE, ON – Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery will be doubling its capacity this weekend with the addition a four new beer tanks to the brewing facility.
Three new 90 hectolitre fermenters and one 100 hectolitre bright beer tank will be crane-lifted through the brewery’s removable roof starting at 8:00 AM on Saturday February 4th, and founder & brewer Peter Chiodo has invited Flying Monkeys fans to come down and watch the “Tank Drop”.
In a press release announcing the event, Chiodo notes that in keeping with the brewery’s efforts to support the local community, the delivery and installation of the tanks will involve a number of local businesses and tradespeople, and that the expansion will allow Flying Monkeys to “better meet the demand for their unique craft beers and continue developing new brands for the specialty beer market.”