Ontario Craft Brewers Announce Holiday 2012 Discovery Pack
On November 2, 2012 At 3:00 pm
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Square Timber Adds Eric Mainville to Brewing TeamOctober 20, 2017
- Canadian Beer Festivals – October 20th to 26th, 2017October 19, 2017
- Sawdust City Announces Ode to Lone Pine IPA Tap TakeoverOctober 19, 2017
- Pete Brown Announces Toronto Dates on “Miracle Brew” Book TourOctober 18, 2017
- Les 3 Brasseurs La Belle Récolte/The 3 Brewers Harvest Ale ReturnsOctober 18, 2017
The beers featured in this Holiday 2012 installment of the series include:
- Black Oak Nut Brown Ale
- Flying Monkeys Smashbomb Atomic IPA
- King Dark Lager
- Lake of Bays Spark House Red Ale
- Old Credit Pale Pilsner
- Wellington Arkell Best Bitter
More details about the pack, including tasting notes and a list of participating LCBO locations, will be posted soon on the OCB website.
- Greg C. is drinking a RSMA by Unfiltered Brewing at Cask Days 2017
- Greg C. is drinking a Bourbon Fred from the Wood by Hair of the Dog Brewing Company at Cask Days 2017At Cask Days. This is pretty fucking special. Damn.
- Greg C. is drinking a Jungle Mist by 2 Crows Brewing at Cask Days 2017
- Greg C. is drinking a Farmhouse Pale Ale by Oxbow Brewing Company at Cask Days 2017At Cask Days. It’s already obvious that trying to review every beer I try will be futile. So I’ll just be ticking when I remember to do so.
- Greg C. is drinking a Butterfly Pea Flower Powder Jelly King by Bellwoods Brewery at Cask Days 2017First beer at Cask Days 2017. Looks like purple paint water. Tastes like Jelly King. Don’t think the pea flower adds any flavour, really...