Ontario Craft Brewers Announce Holiday 2012 Discovery Pack
On November 2, 2012 At 3:00 pm
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Humble Beginnings Brewing Opening Soon in Eastern OntarioAugust 21, 2017
- Henderson Brewing Releasing Total Eclipse of the Whit to Mark Solar EclipseAugust 18, 2017
- Canadian Beer Festivals – August 18th to 24th, 2017August 17, 2017
- LCBO Reports Continued Growth in Craft Beer & Cider Sales for 2016-17August 17, 2017
- Northern Maverick Scrapping Fake News Ale & Trump-Related BrandingAugust 17, 2017
The beers featured in this Holiday 2012 installment of the series include:
- Black Oak Nut Brown Ale
- Flying Monkeys Smashbomb Atomic IPA
- King Dark Lager
- Lake of Bays Spark House Red Ale
- Old Credit Pale Pilsner
- Wellington Arkell Best Bitter
More details about the pack, including tasting notes and a list of participating LCBO locations, will be posted soon on the OCB website.
- Greg C. is drinking a Bronan by High Road Brewing at The Craft - Brasserie & GrilleThis is much stronger than I realized. Whoops.
- Greg C. is drinking a Full Time I.P.A. by Beau's All Natural Brewing Company at The Craft - Brasserie & Grille
- Greg C. is drinking a Canuck Pale Ale by Great Lakes Brewery at Virgin Mobile Mod Club$10 a can is fucking extortion. But I'm still pleased to find an excellent craft option at a music venue in Toronto - it's a rarity!
- Greg C. is drinking a Refine by Laylow Brewery at Laylow Beer Bar & EateryOn point brown ale - caramel, cocoa, roasty, dark dried fruit. Nice and dry in the finish. Excellent!
- Greg C. is drinking a Lowlands by Laylow Brewery at Laylow Beer Bar & EateryNot on style, but intentionally so - brewer says citrus juice was used to adjust ph, and it adds a great fresh edge. A summer gem.