Flying Monkeys Stereovision Getting Full Roll-Out Soon
On November 8, 2012 At 10:30 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Henderson Brewing Releasing Total Eclipse of the Whit to Mark Solar EclipseAugust 18, 2017
- Canadian Beer Festivals – August 18th to 24th, 2017August 17, 2017
- LCBO Reports Continued Growth in Craft Beer & Cider Sales for 2016-17August 17, 2017
- Northern Maverick Scrapping Fake News Ale & Trump-Related BrandingAugust 17, 2017
- Silver Stacks Brewing Opening Next Year in LondonAugust 17, 2017
BARRIE, ON – After a few months of having it available on draught at select locations, Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery has announced that Stereovision is set to become the latest addition to their core line-up.
In a post on Facebook earlier this week, the brewery revealed a photo of the six-pack holder for the beer (shown above), which they describe as an “American Kristall Wheat”.
An official release date has not yet been announced, but it expected that the beer will be available at the LCBO and/or Beer Store in addition to the brewery store.
More details will be posted here on CBN when they are available.
- Greg C. is drinking a Bronan by High Road Brewing at The Craft - Brasserie & GrilleThis is much stronger than I realized. Whoops.
- Greg C. is drinking a Full Time I.P.A. by Beau's All Natural Brewing Company at The Craft - Brasserie & Grille
- Greg C. is drinking a Canuck Pale Ale by Great Lakes Brewery at Virgin Mobile Mod Club$10 a can is fucking extortion. But I'm still pleased to find an excellent craft option at a music venue in Toronto - it's a rarity!
- Greg C. is drinking a Refine by Laylow Brewery at Laylow Beer Bar & EateryOn point brown ale - caramel, cocoa, roasty, dark dried fruit. Nice and dry in the finish. Excellent!
- Greg C. is drinking a Lowlands by Laylow Brewery at Laylow Beer Bar & EateryNot on style, but intentionally so - brewer says citrus juice was used to adjust ph, and it adds a great fresh edge. A summer gem.