Flying Monkeys Stereovision Getting Full Roll-Out Soon
On November 8, 2012 At 10:30 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Samuel Adams Opens The Disruptors Pop-Up Shop in TorontoSeptember 21, 2018
- Canadian Beer Festivals – September 21st to 27th, 2018September 20, 2018
- Sawdust City Brewing Releasing Fruits of Eden Fresh Hop Pale AleSeptember 19, 2018
- Natterjack Brewing Opening This Weekend in Elgin County, OntarioSeptember 19, 2018
- Calabogie Brewing Expanding to Second Location in KanataSeptember 19, 2018
BARRIE, ON – After a few months of having it available on draught at select locations, Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery has announced that Stereovision is set to become the latest addition to their core line-up.
In a post on Facebook earlier this week, the brewery revealed a photo of the six-pack holder for the beer (shown above), which they describe as an “American Kristall Wheat”.
An official release date has not yet been announced, but it expected that the beer will be available at the LCBO and/or Beer Store in addition to the brewery store.
More details will be posted here on CBN when they are available.
- Greg C. is drinking a Dysphoria by Goose Island Brewhouse Toronto at Goose Island Brewhouse TorontoBig, rich & complex - coffee, cocoa, roasted almond, sourdough rye, cola - but still clean & refreshing. The Baltic paradox.
- Greg C. is drinking a To Helles With It by Stone City Ales at Goose Island Brewhouse TorontoPretty much bang-on style. Maybe a touch too fruity? But very clean and balanced with neither malt nor hops dominating.
- Greg C. is drinking a Between the Pipes by Goose Island Brewhouse Toronto at Goose Island Brewhouse TorontoBetter than the growler I had a few months back. Quite German in style I’d say - lean body, strong herbal character, clean finish.
- Greg C. is drinking a Nonbe by Godspeed Brewery at Goose Island Brewhouse TorontoElegant malt backbone, hint of blackcurrant, quickly arriving & lingering herbal hops to dry the end out. Good golly, this is lovely!
- Greg C. is drinking a Victory Parade by Tooth And Nail Brewing Company at Goose Island Brewhouse TorontoBright and clear with a beautiful balance of sweet bread dough and strong noble hops. Crisp, delicious and moreish.