Flying Monkeys The Matador Imperial IPA Heading for LCBO
On February 12, 2013 At 10:30 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Square Timber Adds Eric Mainville to Brewing TeamOctober 20, 2017
- Canadian Beer Festivals – October 20th to 26th, 2017October 19, 2017
- Sawdust City Announces Ode to Lone Pine IPA Tap TakeoverOctober 19, 2017
- Pete Brown Announces Toronto Dates on “Miracle Brew” Book TourOctober 18, 2017
- Les 3 Brasseurs La Belle Récolte/The 3 Brewers Harvest Ale ReturnsOctober 18, 2017
BARRIE, ON – Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery is preparing to follow up the BNL Imperial Chocolate Stout released via the LCBO late last year with another limited edition beer that will be available at the Ontario liquor store chain.
The Matador Imperial IPA, a 10% abv & 88 IBU cedar-aged ale created for the 8th anniversary of Flying Monkeys, is described as follows:
As an Imperial IPA, The Matador is full of drama and colour playing to the expectant passions of true beer aficionados. Fresh aromas of sweet cedar wood smolder in the warmth of this beer’s 10% ABV while Amarillo hops give this Imperial IPA astounding citrus flavours pushing its bittering to a solid 88 IBUs. The Matador is an artisanal beer truly worthy of Imperial status. Olé!
The Matador will be available soon at select LCBO outlets in boxed 750 ml bottles. The size of the edition and price point are still to be confirmed.
- Greg C. is drinking a RSMA by Unfiltered Brewing at Cask Days 2017
- Greg C. is drinking a Bourbon Fred from the Wood by Hair of the Dog Brewing Company at Cask Days 2017At Cask Days. This is pretty fucking special. Damn.
- Greg C. is drinking a Jungle Mist by 2 Crows Brewing at Cask Days 2017
- Greg C. is drinking a Farmhouse Pale Ale by Oxbow Brewing Company at Cask Days 2017At Cask Days. It’s already obvious that trying to review every beer I try will be futile. So I’ll just be ticking when I remember to do so.
- Greg C. is drinking a Butterfly Pea Flower Powder Jelly King by Bellwoods Brewery at Cask Days 2017First beer at Cask Days 2017. Looks like purple paint water. Tastes like Jelly King. Don’t think the pea flower adds any flavour, really...