Central City & Flying Monkeys Announce Collaboration Ale
On May 13, 2013 At 3:30 pm
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Beau’s Continues Ottawa 2017 Series With Central City CollaborationJune 29, 2017
- Toronto’s Festival of Beer Announces Canada 150 Pavilion & Club TFOB PackageJune 29, 2017
- Henderson Brewing Continues Monthly Ides Series with Sweet Pete’s Passionfruit RadlerJune 29, 2017
- The Growler Summer 2017 Issue Out Now in B.C.June 28, 2017
- 33 Acres Brewing Releases 33 Acres of RiverJune 28, 2017
Imperial Red On Red Collaboration Ale is described as follows:
The Canadian flag – red in the east; red in the west. Double Red. A perfect style for the “East meets West” collaboration born at the 2012 Session Toronto Craft Beer Festival between BC’s Central City Brewers & Distillers and Ontario’s Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery. This Limited Edition Double Red Ale has been single-hopped using the first release of the brand new “Mosaic” hops bringing out floral notes of Papaya and Guava, creating a unique flavour and aroma when married with the Pale, Munich and Three Crystal malts.
The first batch of Red On Red was brewed at Central City, and will be released soon in a limited run of bottles available at select private liquor stores in BC, and on tap at the Central City Brewpub.
A second batch will be brewed soon at Flying Monkeys, and will be released in Ontario sometime this summer, with format and distribution details to be confirmed.