Flying Monkeys & City and Colour Holding Signing Event for Collaborative Beer
On July 2, 2013 At 1:00 pm
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Canadian Beer Festivals – April 27th to May 3rd, 2018April 26, 2018
- Humble Beginnings Brewing Holding Official Grand Opening This WeekendApril 26, 2018
- Elora Brewing Releasing Origin Premium LagerApril 26, 2018
- Market Brewing Brings Back Juicilicious AleApril 26, 2018
- Wellington Brewery and Guelph Pride Releasing Sunshine AleApril 25, 2018
BARRIE, ON – Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery has announced details of a special launch event for the latest in the Treble Clef series of limited edition beers created in collaboration with Canadian musicians.
City and Colour Imperial Maple Wheat, developed by Flying Monkeys together with singer-songwriter Dallas Green of City and Colour, will be officially released to retail this Thursday July 4th with a launch event from 4:00 to 7:00 PM at the Summerhill LCBO in Toronto.
As an added incentive, Dallas Green will be on hand from 5:00 to 6:30 PM to meet fans and sign bottles of the beer.
City and Colour Imperial Maple Wheat will be available in a limited run of 750 ml bottles packaged in illustrated gift boxes. It will be available at select LCBO outlets in Ontario, retailed for $13.95 per bottle, and will also be distributed in Western Canada by 49th Parallel Group.
- Greg C. is drinking a Turf War by Goose Island Brewhouse Toronto at King & Dufferininteresting interplay between the two Cascades - bright & citrusy from PNW, mellow & earthy from Ont. Adds up to a very nice pale ale.
- Greg C. is drinking a Midway IPA by Goose Island Beer Co. at Goose Island Brewhouse TorontoAt Goose Island dinner, paired with deep fried popcorn ice cream. Not a great pairing - beer is wiped by the busy flavours of the dish.
- Greg C. is drinking a Goose IPA by Goose Island Beer Co. at Goose Island Brewhouse TorontoAt Goose Island dinner, paired with lamb & pea gnocchi. Lamb brings out an interesting anise note in the beer. Otherwise, yup, it’s Goose.
- Greg C. is drinking a Mantis IIPA by Goose Island Brewhouse Toronto at Goose Island Brewhouse TorontoAt Goose Island dinner, paired with deconstructed Chicago hot dog. Notes of tropical fruit punch, marmalade, strawberry, pine. Very good!
- Greg C. is drinking a Thunder Gun Session IPA by Goose Island Brewhouse Toronto at Goose Island Brewhouse TorontoAt Goose Island dinner, paired with grilled polenta. A nice clean ISA with grainy malt & notes of orange zest & pineapple.