Flying Monkeys & City and Colour Holding Signing Event for Collaborative Beer
On July 2, 2013 At 1:00 pm
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Square Timber Adds Eric Mainville to Brewing TeamOctober 20, 2017
- Canadian Beer Festivals – October 20th to 26th, 2017October 19, 2017
- Sawdust City Announces Ode to Lone Pine IPA Tap TakeoverOctober 19, 2017
- Pete Brown Announces Toronto Dates on “Miracle Brew” Book TourOctober 18, 2017
- Les 3 Brasseurs La Belle Récolte/The 3 Brewers Harvest Ale ReturnsOctober 18, 2017
BARRIE, ON – Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery has announced details of a special launch event for the latest in the Treble Clef series of limited edition beers created in collaboration with Canadian musicians.
City and Colour Imperial Maple Wheat, developed by Flying Monkeys together with singer-songwriter Dallas Green of City and Colour, will be officially released to retail this Thursday July 4th with a launch event from 4:00 to 7:00 PM at the Summerhill LCBO in Toronto.
As an added incentive, Dallas Green will be on hand from 5:00 to 6:30 PM to meet fans and sign bottles of the beer.
City and Colour Imperial Maple Wheat will be available in a limited run of 750 ml bottles packaged in illustrated gift boxes. It will be available at select LCBO outlets in Ontario, retailed for $13.95 per bottle, and will also be distributed in Western Canada by 49th Parallel Group.
- Greg C. is drinking a Yuzu by Radical Road Brewing Co. at King & DufferinI’ve enjoyed it in the past but this can didn’t sit right. Yuzu is too sharp with an artificial note, base beer is limp. Dud can perhaps?
- Greg C. is drinking a Tangerine Shapeshifter by Halo Brewery at King & DufferinWell, this is rather nice. Moderately acidic tartness, citrus-leaning hops, and refreshing hit of tangerine. Like sour citrus fruit punch!
- Greg C. is drinking a Passionfruit Milkshark by Bellwoods Brewery at King & DufferinOne of the best in the series so far. The tart passionfruit cuts the lactose sweetness, and the hops are well integrated.
- Greg C. is drinking a Rhizome: Amarillo/Simcoe by Folly Brewpub at King & DufferinThe most Saison-like version of Rhizome that I can recall, and that’s good! Tropical hop notes & peppery yeast mesh really well.
- Greg C. is drinking an Equilibrium ESB by Nickel Brook Brewing Co. at King & Dufferin