Flying Monkeys & City and Colour Holding Signing Event for Collaborative Beer
On July 2, 2013 At 1:00 pm
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Wolfe Island Spring Craft Brewery Now Open Near KingstonJune 28, 2017
- Mill Street Releases Red Ensign Raspberry Wheat & Announces Great Canadian Beer DinnerJune 27, 2017
- The Beer Store Launches Beer Xpress Home Delivery Pilot ProgramJune 27, 2017
- Trestle Brewing Launching Next Month in Parry SoundJune 26, 2017
- Les 3 Brasseurs/The 3 Brewers Releases The 150th for Canada 150June 26, 2017
BARRIE, ON – Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery has announced details of a special launch event for the latest in the Treble Clef series of limited edition beers created in collaboration with Canadian musicians.
City and Colour Imperial Maple Wheat, developed by Flying Monkeys together with singer-songwriter Dallas Green of City and Colour, will be officially released to retail this Thursday July 4th with a launch event from 4:00 to 7:00 PM at the Summerhill LCBO in Toronto.
As an added incentive, Dallas Green will be on hand from 5:00 to 6:30 PM to meet fans and sign bottles of the beer.
City and Colour Imperial Maple Wheat will be available in a limited run of 750 ml bottles packaged in illustrated gift boxes. It will be available at select LCBO outlets in Ontario, retailed for $13.95 per bottle, and will also be distributed in Western Canada by 49th Parallel Group.