Ontario-Brewed Edition of Flying Monkeys & Central City Collaborative Ale Coming Soon
On September 4, 2013 At 11:30 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Block 3, Stack & Sawdust City Collaboration Coming SoonJune 23, 2017
- Waller St. Brewing & Brasserie du Bas-Canada Releasing Collaborative GrisetteJune 23, 2017
- Canadian Beer Festivals – June 23rd to 29th, 2017June 22, 2017
- Riverhead Brewing Opening This Weekend in KingstonJune 22, 2017
- Cameron’s Releases Foeder-Aged Boreal Inspired Wild AleJune 22, 2017
BARRIE, ON – Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery has revealed via Instagram that Red on Red Imperial Red Ale, a beer created in collaboration with Surrey BC’s Central City Brewing, will soon be available in Ontario.
The first edition of Red on Red was brewed at Central City earlier this year and released in BC in May. Following that, a batch was brewed for Ontario when Central City’s Gary Lohin visited Flying Monkeys in June, and that version is set to be released soon.
Red on Red Imperial Red Ale is a 9.5% abv strong ale described as having “floral notes of papaya and guava, creating a unique flavour and aroma when married with the Pale, Munich and Three Crystal malts.” It will be available in a limited edition run of 750 ml bottles at select LCBO locations and the Flying Monkey’s retail store in Barrie.