Beau’s Announces Plans for 3rd Annual FeBREWary Celebration
On January 17, 2014 At 9:30 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
VANKLEEK HILL, ON – Beau’s All Natural Brewing has announced details of the third annual edition of FeBREWary, a month-long celebration of beer that will feature seven beer releases and five launch events from February 1st to March 1st, 2014.
The launch parties will take place each Saturday at the Beau’s brewery in Vankleek Hill, with shuttle buses running from Ottawa. The themes and featured beers for each event include:
- Feb 1st: International Gruit Day with St. Luke’s Verse, a gruit brewed with rosemary, lavender, and thyme.
- Feb 8th: Winter bonfire party with Ellsmere’s Regret, a chocolate stout brewed with hemp and marshmallow.
- Feb 15th: Winter Games event with Mission Accomplished, a super-hoppy American style IPA, as well as the latest barrel-aged release for members of the Greener Futures beer club.
- Feb 22nd: Food by guest chef Bruce Wood with Collabrrrewnaut, a new coffee-beer collaboration with Bridgehead Roastery, and the launch of this year’s edition of Beaver River IP Eh.
- Mar 1st: Beach-themed party with Wag The Wolf, a generously hopped wheat beer.
All of the beers will be available in 600 ml bottles at the Beau’s retail store and BYBO delivery service. All except the Greener Futures beer will also be available on draught at over 70 bars and pubs in Ontario, and Beaver River IP Eh and Wag The Wolf will be released via select LCBO outlets.
For more details, see the FeBREWary microsite on the Beau’s website.