Flying Moneys Releases Shoulders of Giants Imperial IPA
On February 27, 2014 At 1:30 pm
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Block 3, Stack & Sawdust City Collaboration Coming SoonJune 23, 2017
- Waller St. Brewing & Brasserie du Bas-Canada Releasing Collaborative GrisetteJune 23, 2017
- Canadian Beer Festivals – June 23rd to 29th, 2017June 22, 2017
- Riverhead Brewing Opening This Weekend in KingstonJune 22, 2017
- Cameron’s Releases Foeder-Aged Boreal Inspired Wild AleJune 22, 2017
BARRIE, ON – Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery has announced the release of a new limited edition beer that is currently being previewed at the brewery in advance of a wider release this spring.
Shoulders of Giants Imperial IPA, described as a “strongly hopped, roughly filtered, robust 10% abv beer that pays homage to all the hop bombs that have transformed our minds and palates.”
Shoulders of Giants is available now in 750 ml bottles at the Flying Monkeys retail store in Barrie, and it will be a featured beer at the Flying Monkeys Hostile Tap Takeover event at Toronto’s Cloak & Dagger Pub on March 6th. A full-scale release via the LCBO will follow in a few weeks.