Flying Moneys Releases Shoulders of Giants Imperial IPA
On February 27, 2014 At 1:30 pm
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Henderson Brewing Releasing Total Eclipse of the Whit to Mark Solar EclipseAugust 18, 2017
- Canadian Beer Festivals – August 18th to 24th, 2017August 17, 2017
- LCBO Reports Continued Growth in Craft Beer & Cider Sales for 2016-17August 17, 2017
- Northern Maverick Scrapping Fake News Ale & Trump-Related BrandingAugust 17, 2017
- Silver Stacks Brewing Opening Next Year in LondonAugust 17, 2017
BARRIE, ON – Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery has announced the release of a new limited edition beer that is currently being previewed at the brewery in advance of a wider release this spring.
Shoulders of Giants Imperial IPA, described as a “strongly hopped, roughly filtered, robust 10% abv beer that pays homage to all the hop bombs that have transformed our minds and palates.”
Shoulders of Giants is available now in 750 ml bottles at the Flying Monkeys retail store in Barrie, and it will be a featured beer at the Flying Monkeys Hostile Tap Takeover event at Toronto’s Cloak & Dagger Pub on March 6th. A full-scale release via the LCBO will follow in a few weeks.
- Greg C. is drinking a Bronan by High Road Brewing at The Craft - Brasserie & GrilleThis is much stronger than I realized. Whoops.
- Greg C. is drinking a Full Time I.P.A. by Beau's All Natural Brewing Company at The Craft - Brasserie & Grille
- Greg C. is drinking a Canuck Pale Ale by Great Lakes Brewery at Virgin Mobile Mod Club$10 a can is fucking extortion. But I'm still pleased to find an excellent craft option at a music venue in Toronto - it's a rarity!
- Greg C. is drinking a Refine by Laylow Brewery at Laylow Beer Bar & EateryOn point brown ale - caramel, cocoa, roasty, dark dried fruit. Nice and dry in the finish. Excellent!
- Greg C. is drinking a Lowlands by Laylow Brewery at Laylow Beer Bar & EateryNot on style, but intentionally so - brewer says citrus juice was used to adjust ph, and it adds a great fresh edge. A summer gem.