Flying Moneys Releases Shoulders of Giants Imperial IPA
On February 27, 2014 At 1:30 pm
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Collective Arts Brewing Launches Surround Sound DDH DIPA SeriesSeptember 25, 2018
- Bellwoods Brewery Announces Six New Releases for Witchstock 2018September 25, 2018
- Fixed Gear Brewing Launching This Weekend in GuelphSeptember 25, 2018
- Nickel Brook Brewing Lost In Orbit Session IPA Launching This WeekSeptember 25, 2018
- Black Oak Brewing Launches Barrel Series With Major Oak SourSeptember 24, 2018
BARRIE, ON – Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery has announced the release of a new limited edition beer that is currently being previewed at the brewery in advance of a wider release this spring.
Shoulders of Giants Imperial IPA, described as a “strongly hopped, roughly filtered, robust 10% abv beer that pays homage to all the hop bombs that have transformed our minds and palates.”
Shoulders of Giants is available now in 750 ml bottles at the Flying Monkeys retail store in Barrie, and it will be a featured beer at the Flying Monkeys Hostile Tap Takeover event at Toronto’s Cloak & Dagger Pub on March 6th. A full-scale release via the LCBO will follow in a few weeks.
- Greg C. is drinking a Strawberry & Basil Sour by Big Rock Brewery at King & DufferinA restrained sour with subtle notes of strawberry and basil. It’s tasty and pleasant, would just like a bit more of everything.
- Greg C. is drinking a Dysphoria by Goose Island Brewhouse Toronto at Goose Island Brewhouse TorontoBig, rich & complex - coffee, cocoa, roasted almond, sourdough rye, cola - but still clean & refreshing. The Baltic paradox.
- Greg C. is drinking a To Helles With It by Stone City Ales at Goose Island Brewhouse TorontoPretty much bang-on style. Maybe a touch too fruity? But very clean and balanced with neither malt nor hops dominating.
- Greg C. is drinking a Between the Pipes by Goose Island Brewhouse Toronto at Goose Island Brewhouse TorontoBetter than the growler I had a few months back. Quite German in style I’d say - lean body, strong herbal character, clean finish.
- Greg C. is drinking a Nonbe by Godspeed Brewery at Goose Island Brewhouse TorontoElegant malt backbone, hint of blackcurrant, quickly arriving & lingering herbal hops to dry the end out. Good golly, this is lovely!