Garrison Releases Collaboration With Great Lakes & Metalman
On September 4, 2015 At 9:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Stillwell Brewing Releasing Stillwell Five for 5th Anniversary of Stillwell BarNovember 16, 2018
- Boxing Rock Brewing Fisticuffs Series Continues with Holiday Double Bill Gift PackNovember 12, 2018
- Tidehouse Brewing & Low Point Coffee Releasing Invicta! Coffee Brown AleNovember 9, 2018
- Propeller Brewing Brings Back Russian Imperial Stout in Cans & Limited BottlesNovember 2, 2018
- Spindrift Brewing Launching Out of the Hold Bottle-Conditioned SeriesNovember 1, 2018
Brewed in early August when reps from the guest breweries were visiting Halifax for the Seaport Beer Festival, Not So Gentle Tickle IPA is a 7% abv and 55 IBU ale made using whole leaf Amarillo, Citra and Columbus hops. The result is described as having “a bold hop flavour with juicy, citrusy and fruity aspects.”
Not So Gentle Tickle was launched yesterday at both the original and summer beergarden locations of Stillwell. It’s also available at the Garrison retail store in a limited run of 650 ml bottles.
- Greg C. is drinking a Wizard of Gose - Starfruit by Bandit Brewery at Bandit BreweryPurists may sniff as it’s not completely on style, even without the fruit. But it’s a fine tart beer with tasty starfruit & a hint of salt.
- Greg C. is drinking a 25e Anniversaire by Unibroue at King & Dufferin1+ year old. Apparently the cherries on the label weren’t obvious enough for me to realize this would be cherry flavoured. Well done though.
- Greg C. is drinking a Saison Dupont by Brasserie Dupont at King & DufferinIt’s Saison Dupont. What more do I need to say? #desertislandbeer
- Greg C. is drinking a When In Rome by Bar Hop at Bar Hop BrewcoFruit-flavoured stouts aren’t usually my kinda thing, but this is a good one. Berry flavours are very natural & work well with the beer.
- Greg C. is drinking a Steadfast by Tooth And Nail Brewing Company at Bar Hop BrewcoTicks all the boxes - dry roast malt, cocoa, hints of coffee & toasted nuts, bit of twiggy bitterness. A spot-on porter!