Garrison Releases Collaboration With Great Lakes & Metalman
On September 4, 2015 At 9:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Propeller Hop Collection Series Launches with Citra IPAOctober 16, 2017
- Annapolis Brewing Now Open in Annapolis RoyalOctober 16, 2017
- Ol’ Biddy’s Brew House Opening Soon in Nova ScotiaOctober 13, 2017
- Trider’s Pumpkin Ale-Ixer Now AvailableOctober 12, 2017
- Uncle Leo’s Brewery Releases Oktoberfest Sampler PackOctober 10, 2017
Brewed in early August when reps from the guest breweries were visiting Halifax for the Seaport Beer Festival, Not So Gentle Tickle IPA is a 7% abv and 55 IBU ale made using whole leaf Amarillo, Citra and Columbus hops. The result is described as having “a bold hop flavour with juicy, citrusy and fruity aspects.”
Not So Gentle Tickle was launched yesterday at both the original and summer beergarden locations of Stillwell. It’s also available at the Garrison retail store in a limited run of 650 ml bottles.
- Greg C. is drinking a Vienna Lager by Ace Hill Beer at The Danforth Music HallMeh. But I’m seeing the Psychedelic Furs! So can’t complain too much.
- Greg C. is drinking a Canuck Pale Ale by Great Lakes Brewery at The Edmund BurkeAnother pint before the show? Sure, don’t mind if I do.
- Greg C. is drinking a Mountain Lager by Side Launch Brewing at The Edmund BurkeIt’s been a while. It’s still great.
- Greg C. is drinking a Helles Lager by Wellington Brewery at The Edmund BurkeIn a great bar with reasonably priced pints & Gen X on the stereo, and I’m going to see The Psychedelic Furs tonight. Yup, that’ll do.
- Greg C. is drinking a Traditional Ale by Big Rock Brewery at King & DufferinOld fave that I revisit occasionally. Body seems thinner, minimal flavour when cold, but nice cocoa & dried leaf notes once it warms a bit.