Garrison Releases Collaboration With Great Lakes & Metalman
On September 4, 2015 At 9:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- NSLC Reports Growth in Craft Beer Sales for First Quarter of 2017-18August 23, 2017
- North Brewing Finite Series Continues with Oh My Darlin’ Clementine Pale AleAugust 18, 2017
- Canadian Beer Festivals – August 11th to 17th, 2017August 11, 2017
- 2 Crows Releasing Fandango Foedre-Aged Milkshake IPA This WeekendAugust 4, 2017
- Propeller Continues Gottingen Small Batch Series with Tasman Pale AleAugust 4, 2017
Brewed in early August when reps from the guest breweries were visiting Halifax for the Seaport Beer Festival, Not So Gentle Tickle IPA is a 7% abv and 55 IBU ale made using whole leaf Amarillo, Citra and Columbus hops. The result is described as having “a bold hop flavour with juicy, citrusy and fruity aspects.”
Not So Gentle Tickle was launched yesterday at both the original and summer beergarden locations of Stillwell. It’s also available at the Garrison retail store in a limited run of 650 ml bottles.
- Greg C. is drinking a Gamelle by Kensington Brewing Company at King & DufferinA very pleasant grisette with notes of toasted wheat, lemon peel, white pepper and chamomile. Finish is clean and bitter as it warms. Nice!
- Greg C. is drinking a Bronan by High Road Brewing at The Craft - Brasserie & GrilleThis is much stronger than I realized. Whoops.
- Greg C. is drinking a Full Time I.P.A. by Beau's All Natural Brewing Company at The Craft - Brasserie & Grille
- Greg C. is drinking a Canuck Pale Ale by Great Lakes Brewery at Virgin Mobile Mod Club$10 a can is fucking extortion. But I'm still pleased to find an excellent craft option at a music venue in Toronto - it's a rarity!
- Greg C. is drinking a Refine by Laylow Brewery at Laylow Beer Bar & EateryOn point brown ale - caramel, cocoa, roasty, dark dried fruit. Nice and dry in the finish. Excellent!