Garrison Releases Collaboration With Great Lakes & Metalman
On September 4, 2015 At 9:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Good Robot Brewing Announces FemmeBot Week 2019February 22, 2019
- South Etobicoke Brewers Releasing Collaboration Beer & Holding Brewery Tour Event This WeekendFebruary 20, 2019
- Unfiltered Brewing Loses Appeal Against NSLC Mark-up FeesFebruary 19, 2019
- Gahan House Halifax Moving to New LocationFebruary 19, 2019
- Canadian Beer Festivals – February 15th to 21st, 2019February 14, 2019
Brewed in early August when reps from the guest breweries were visiting Halifax for the Seaport Beer Festival, Not So Gentle Tickle IPA is a 7% abv and 55 IBU ale made using whole leaf Amarillo, Citra and Columbus hops. The result is described as having “a bold hop flavour with juicy, citrusy and fruity aspects.”
Not So Gentle Tickle was launched yesterday at both the original and summer beergarden locations of Stillwell. It’s also available at the Garrison retail store in a limited run of 650 ml bottles.
- Greg C. is drinking a Venskab by Beau's All Natural Brewing Company at King & DufferinClose to 7 years old but still in great condition. Well carbonated, notes of pineapple and oaked white wine, dry & peppery finish.
- Greg C. is drinking a Wiseman’s Weizenbock by Mill Street Brewery at King & DufferinUpfront malty sweetness, notes of banana bread & raisin & cocoa & dried cherry, medium bodied, hint of booze. Well made & right on style.
- Greg C. is drinking a Heir Apparent by Lickinghole Creek Craft Brewery at King & DufferinPepper beers aren’t usually my thing but this is an exception. Great balance to all the flavours and abv is not obvious at all. Impressive!
- Greg C. is drinking a Tripel Thread by Kensington Brewing Company at King & Dufferin11 months old. I tend to prefer my Tripels on the drier side, but this is still a pretty good one. Tart gooseberry notes cut the sweetness.
- Greg C. is drinking a Monogamy (Callista) by Bellwoods Brewery at King & DufferinNot very familiar with Callista hops but they work well here, bringing notes of apricot, gooseberry, blueberry & a slight floral edge.