Beau’s Announces Plans for 5th Annual FeBREWary Celebration
On January 12, 2016 At 10:45 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
VANKLEEK HILL, ON – Beau’s All Natural Brewing has announced details of the fifth annual edition of FeBREWary, a month-long celebration of beer that will feature five beer releases and launch events from February 1st to March 3rd, 2016.
Each beer will be available at the Beau’s retail store on the Thursday of its release week – plus one early Monday launch, as noted below – with release events following on Saturday and Sunday at the Beau’s brewery in Vankleek Hill. Shuttle buses will be available from Ottawa and Montreal for the weekend launch events.
The featured beers and their release dates include:
- Feb 1st cask tapping, Feb 4th retail release & Feb 6th/7th launch party: Tyrannosaurus Gruit, a gruit brewed with hibiscus flowers, red malt, organic spruce tips and juniper berries that is being released for International Gruit Day.
- Feb 11th retail release & Feb 13th/14th launch party: Embittermint IPA, an India Pale Ale brewed with organic spearmint and peppermint that “blends and balances the more delicate and floral characteristics of select hops and mints.”
- Feb 18th retail release & Feb 20th/21st launch party: Farm Table Pils, a North German style Pilsner that “delivers a pleasantly snappy, bracing hop character with each sip.”
- Feb 25th retail release & Feb 27th/28th launch party: Elephant Monsoon Peanut Butter & Grape Porter, in which the “nicely roasted malt character of a Porter ale gets a fun, flavourful twist with the addition of organic peanut butter and concord grape juice.”
- Mar 3rd retail release & Mar 5th/6th launch party: Koru Belgian-Style Pale Ale, which “boasts interesting spicy, peppery yeast notes, with tropical fruit inflections from New Zealand Rakau and Nelson-Sauvin hops.”
All of the FeBREWary beers will be available in 600 ml bottles at the Beau’s retail store and BYBO delivery service, and on draught at over 180 bars and pubs across Ontario and Quebec . For more details, see the FeBREWary microsite on the Beau’s website.