Manantler Brewing Releasing Official Eagles of Death Metal Beer
On March 10, 2016 At 10:45 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Rainhard Launches Revolution Series of One-Off & Experimental BeersSeptember 29, 2016
- Nickel Brook Relaunches Burlington Brewery as The Funk LabSeptember 28, 2016
- Folly Brewpub Announces Plans for 1st Anniversary Celebration & Beer ReleaseSeptember 28, 2016
- Henderson Brewing Continues Ides Series With Anti-Submarine Berliner WeisseSeptember 23, 2016
- Stephen Beaumont Hosting Dinner at Bar Hop BrewCo to Launch New Edition of “World Atlas of Beer”September 23, 2016
BOWMANVILLE, ON – The Toronto Star reports that one of Ontario’s smallest breweries has gotten approval from one of the world’s biggest rock bands to release a beer in their honour.
Boots Electric IPA will be released by Bowmanville’s Manantler Brewing in May to correspond with a Canadian tour by Eagles of Death Metal, one of the favourite bands of brewery co-owner and fellow musician James Gorry.
Named after one of the nicknames of EODM’s lead singer Jesse Hughes and sporting a label by designer Rachel Riordan that features a drawing of Hughes riding a tiger, Boots Electric will not only pay tribute to the group, but will also support the families of victims of the terrorist attack at the EODM show in Paris last November, with $1 from each bottle sold to be donated to EODM co-founder Josh Homme’s Sweet Stuff Foundation.
For more details, see the full Toronto Star article.