Propeller Releases Graceland Too Collaboration With Flying Monkeys
On June 20, 2016 At 11:30 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- NSLC Announces “Discover Local Craft Beer & Cider” Event SeriesSeptember 25, 2017
- Garrison Brewing Releasing Borg Black Ale for Hal-ConSeptember 22, 2017
- Painted Boat Beer Company Opening Next Year in Stellarton, NSSeptember 22, 2017
- “East Coast Crafted” by Whitney Moran & Christopher Reynolds Out Next MonthSeptember 18, 2017
- Canadian Beer Festivals – September 15th to 21st, 2017September 14, 2017
Graceland Too is a 6.5% abv White IPA brewed using the same yeast strain as Propeller Hefeweizen, along with plenty of hops.
Graceland Too is available now in 650 ml bottles at both of Propeller’s retail locations while supplies last.
- Greg C. is drinking a Cranberry Derby by Beau's All Natural Brewing Company at King & DufferinI can count the cranberry beers I really like on one hand, and this beer just got one of the fingers. Tart, fresh & balanced. Delicious!
- Greg C. is drinking a NULA Apricot by Burdock at King & DufferinExcellent combo of tart apricot, moderately sour base beer & bright hops with citrus & blossom notes. My favourite in the series so far.
- Greg C. is drinking a Monogamy (Citra) by Bellwoods Brewery at King & DufferinLatest batch of this one is quite nice, with big, clean aromas & flavours of tropical fruit cocktail and sweet mandarin orange.
- Greg C. is drinking a Managing Expectations: Peach/Simcoe by Folly Brewpub at Folly BrewpubReally nicely put together, great balance of fresh peach, citrus hops & refreshingly sour finish. Perfect for the unseasonably hot weather.
- Greg C. is drinking an Elora Borealis by Elora Brewing Company at King & DufferinNicely balanced pale ale with bright notes of grapefruit, canned peach & red currant. Impressive intro to this brewery.