Propeller Releases Graceland Too Collaboration With Flying Monkeys
On June 20, 2016 At 11:30 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Big Spruce & Ocean Tracking Network Releasing Tag! You’re It! IPAJuly 19, 2017
- Trider’s Brew-deau Named Most Canadian Beer at Brew Patriot Love CompetitionJuly 14, 2017
- Little Known Brewing Launches with Je Ne Sais Quoi Session AleJuly 13, 2017
- Propeller IPA Recalled in Ontario for Quality IssuesJuly 12, 2017
- Tidehouse Brewing Hosting Homebrewer Tap Takeover This WeekJuly 6, 2017
Graceland Too is a 6.5% abv White IPA brewed using the same yeast strain as Propeller Hefeweizen, along with plenty of hops.
Graceland Too is available now in 650 ml bottles at both of Propeller’s retail locations while supplies last.
- Greg C. is drinking an O.D.B. Vintage 2016 by Sawdust City Brewing Co. at King & DufferinFruit (pineapple, overripe apple, papaya), mild funk, hint of wood & tannin. Remarkably smooth given the high abv.
- Greg C. is drinking a Jelly King by Bellwoods Brewery at King & DufferinAn especially fragrant bottle - very fresh, I think - bringing to mind a Christmas tree covered in juicy lemons and tart oranges. Yum!
- Greg C. is drinking an Inamorata by Folly Brewpub at King & Dufferin10 months old but still in good nick. Nice and tart, peach & gooseberry, slightly funky, all backed by sour woody character. Nice treat.
- Greg C. is drinking a Wild Brett by Rainhard Brewing at King & DufferinSlightly tart with well integrated wood & wine, and Brett notes that are right in that sweet spot between fruity & funky. Wish I had more!
- Greg C. is drinking a Passionfruit Day Game by Left Field Brewery at Bar HopBig bitter hit off the top - more than I'd like - but quickly levels out to a great balance of tart passionfruit and juicy hops. Lovely.