Propeller Releases Graceland Too Collaboration With Flying Monkeys
On June 20, 2016 At 11:30 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- FirkinStein Brewing Opening Second Location This Summer in Bridgewater, NSMarch 28, 2017
- Craft Brewers Association of Nova Scotia Releasing Collaboration Ale for NS Craft Beer WeekMarch 27, 2017
- Garrison Announces Winner of 2017 Brew-Off Challenge & Releases Full Batch of 2016 WinnerMarch 27, 2017
- Propeller Brewing Issues The Great Canadian Lager Challenge for Canada 150March 23, 2017
- The Coast Beer Guide 2017 Out This WeekMarch 16, 2017
Graceland Too is a 6.5% abv White IPA brewed using the same yeast strain as Propeller Hefeweizen, along with plenty of hops.
Graceland Too is available now in 650 ml bottles at both of Propeller’s retail locations while supplies last.