Brew Tours Launching Barrie Brews & Bites Edition
On August 31, 2016 At 9:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Henderson Brewing Continues Monthly Ides Series with Maple Brown AleMay 19, 2017
- Kensington Brewing Company Starts Production at Kensington Market LocationMay 19, 2017
- Canadian Beer Festivals – May 19th to 25th, 2017May 18, 2017
- Niagara Brewing Releases Cataract Brown AleMay 18, 2017
- Great Lakes Releases Over My Dad Body PilsnerMay 18, 2017
TORONTO, ON – A tour operator dedicated to running day trips to breweries throughout Southern Ontario has announced the upcoming launch of its second regularly scheduled route.
Brew Tours was launched in the spring with a weekly tour of breweries in the Muskoka Region. The new Barrie Brews & Bites edition will visit all three breweries in Barrie – Barnstormer Brewing, Flying Monkeys and Redline Brewhouse – for beer and food tastings, as well as Heritage Hill Hop Yard & Nursery to learn about the agricultural aspect of beer making.
Barrie Brews & Bites tours will take place on September 10th, October 1st and October 29th, 2016. For more details and booking information, visit the Brew Tours website.