Brew Tours Launching Barrie Brews & Bites Edition
On August 31, 2016 At 9:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Burdock Brewery Barrel-Aging Program Continues with RubyJune 19, 2018
- Goose Island Toronto Brewhouse Releases First Pair of Canned BeersJune 18, 2018
- Wellington Brewery Issues Recall for Cans of 3 Weeks Notice Pomegranate WitbierJune 18, 2018
- Bandit Brewery Releases Le DUC Flanders Red AleJune 18, 2018
- Side Launch Brewing Releases Dry-Hopped Sour for SummerJune 18, 2018
TORONTO, ON – A tour operator dedicated to running day trips to breweries throughout Southern Ontario has announced the upcoming launch of its second regularly scheduled route.
Brew Tours was launched in the spring with a weekly tour of breweries in the Muskoka Region. The new Barrie Brews & Bites edition will visit all three breweries in Barrie – Barnstormer Brewing, Flying Monkeys and Redline Brewhouse – for beer and food tastings, as well as Heritage Hill Hop Yard & Nursery to learn about the agricultural aspect of beer making.
Barrie Brews & Bites tours will take place on September 10th, October 1st and October 29th, 2016. For more details and booking information, visit the Brew Tours website.
- Greg C. is drinking a Racing the Sunset by Eastbound Brewing Co. at King & DufferinWell-made witbier that hits the right aroma & flavour notes for the style, with perhaps a touch more citrus than usual, but no complaints.
- Greg C. is drinking a Serendipitous Sour by People's Pint Brewing Company at King & DufferinGood kettle sour flavour, nice level of dry hopping, would just prefer more crispness and brightness in the body.
- Greg C. is drinking a Dunbar's Dream by Moon Dog Craft Brewery at Liquid Art Festival 2018An odd pairing of flavors, yet it works! Passionfruit brings out the fruitiness in the coffee. Smooth for its strength.
- Greg C. is drinking a Tomorrows by MERIT Brewing at Liquid Art Festival 2018Figured I should have at least one hometown beer at the fest. Really nice integration of tea into a just-sweet-enough Tripel.
- Greg C. is drinking a Ko Lanta by Dageraad Brewing at Liquid Art Festival 2018Nice Belgian blonde with a good hit of lime leaf and backnote of galangal. Unique flavours well integrated.