Brew Tours Launching Barrie Brews & Bites Edition
On August 31, 2016 At 9:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Square Timber Adds Eric Mainville to Brewing TeamOctober 20, 2017
- Canadian Beer Festivals – October 20th to 26th, 2017October 19, 2017
- Sawdust City Announces Ode to Lone Pine IPA Tap TakeoverOctober 19, 2017
- Pete Brown Announces Toronto Dates on “Miracle Brew” Book TourOctober 18, 2017
- Les 3 Brasseurs La Belle Récolte/The 3 Brewers Harvest Ale ReturnsOctober 18, 2017
TORONTO, ON – A tour operator dedicated to running day trips to breweries throughout Southern Ontario has announced the upcoming launch of its second regularly scheduled route.
Brew Tours was launched in the spring with a weekly tour of breweries in the Muskoka Region. The new Barrie Brews & Bites edition will visit all three breweries in Barrie – Barnstormer Brewing, Flying Monkeys and Redline Brewhouse – for beer and food tastings, as well as Heritage Hill Hop Yard & Nursery to learn about the agricultural aspect of beer making.
Barrie Brews & Bites tours will take place on September 10th, October 1st and October 29th, 2016. For more details and booking information, visit the Brew Tours website.
- Greg C. is drinking a Yuzu by Radical Road Brewing Co. at King & DufferinI’ve enjoyed it in the past but this can didn’t sit right. Yuzu is too sharp with an artificial note, base beer is limp. Dud can perhaps?
- Greg C. is drinking a Tangerine Shapeshifter by Halo Brewery at King & DufferinWell, this is rather nice. Moderately acidic tartness, citrus-leaning hops, and refreshing hit of tangerine. Like sour citrus fruit punch!
- Greg C. is drinking a Passionfruit Milkshark by Bellwoods Brewery at King & DufferinOne of the best in the series so far. The tart passionfruit cuts the lactose sweetness, and the hops are well integrated.
- Greg C. is drinking a Rhizome: Amarillo/Simcoe by Folly Brewpub at King & DufferinThe most Saison-like version of Rhizome that I can recall, and that’s good! Tropical hop notes & peppery yeast mesh really well.
- Greg C. is drinking an Equilibrium ESB by Nickel Brook Brewing Co. at King & Dufferin