Brew Tours Launching Barrie Brews & Bites Edition
On August 31, 2016 At 9:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Canadian Beer Festivals – July 28th to August 3rd, 2017July 27, 2017
- Railway City Announces Winners of Platform 17 Homebrewer CompetitionJuly 27, 2017
- Orange Snail Brewers Opening New Location This WeekendJuly 26, 2017
- Northern Biscuit Bakery Launches Craft Beer Snacks For DogsJuly 25, 2017
- Whiskeyjack Beer Company Debuts in Northeastern OntarioJuly 25, 2017
TORONTO, ON – A tour operator dedicated to running day trips to breweries throughout Southern Ontario has announced the upcoming launch of its second regularly scheduled route.
Brew Tours was launched in the spring with a weekly tour of breweries in the Muskoka Region. The new Barrie Brews & Bites edition will visit all three breweries in Barrie – Barnstormer Brewing, Flying Monkeys and Redline Brewhouse – for beer and food tastings, as well as Heritage Hill Hop Yard & Nursery to learn about the agricultural aspect of beer making.
Barrie Brews & Bites tours will take place on September 10th, October 1st and October 29th, 2016. For more details and booking information, visit the Brew Tours website.
- Greg C. is drinking a Jutsu by Bellwoods Brewery at King & DufferinMusk melon, grapefruit, white peach, pine - smells/tastes great, but is much hazier than I recall, as seems to be SOP for Bellwoods now.
- Greg C. is drinking a Steam Whistle Pilsner by Steam Whistle Brewing at Sony Centre for the Performing ArtsNo review, just checking in 'cause I had a couple at the Blondie show. Still looking for a pun. One beer or another? No, that's just dumb.
- Greg C. is drinking a West Coast Style IPA by Mill Street Brewery at Biff's BistroDrinking this at dinner before the Garbage/Blondie concert. Trying to think of a good Blondie & beer pun but coming up blank...
- Greg C. is drinking a Rhyme & Reason by Collective Arts Brewing at King & DufferinCould it be that it's gotten even MORE fresh & fruity & all round delicious?
- Greg C. is drinking a Monogamy: Double Dry Hop El Dorado Hop Hash by Bellwoods Brewery at King & DufferinNot digging the thick'n'hazy look of most of Bellwoods recent beers. At least the aroma & flavour of this one is good, albeit a bit green.