Brew Tours Launching Barrie Brews & Bites Edition
On August 31, 2016 At 9:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Canadian Beer Festivals – January 20th to 26th, 2017January 19, 2017
- Railway City Orange CreamsicAle Returning for Brief Winter VisitJanuary 19, 2017
- Shacklands Brewing Holding Grand Opening Party This WeekendJanuary 18, 2017
- Refined Fool Taking Another Shot at Second LocationJanuary 18, 2017
- Red Thread Brewing Officially Launching Next WeekJanuary 17, 2017
TORONTO, ON – A tour operator dedicated to running day trips to breweries throughout Southern Ontario has announced the upcoming launch of its second regularly scheduled route.
Brew Tours was launched in the spring with a weekly tour of breweries in the Muskoka Region. The new Barrie Brews & Bites edition will visit all three breweries in Barrie – Barnstormer Brewing, Flying Monkeys and Redline Brewhouse – for beer and food tastings, as well as Heritage Hill Hop Yard & Nursery to learn about the agricultural aspect of beer making.
Barrie Brews & Bites tours will take place on September 10th, October 1st and October 29th, 2016. For more details and booking information, visit the Brew Tours website.