Brew Tours Launching Barrie Brews & Bites Edition
On August 31, 2016 At 9:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Henderson Brewing Continues Ides Series With Anti-Submarine Berliner WeisseSeptember 23, 2016
- Stephen Beaumont Hosting Dinner at Bar Hop BrewCo to Launch New Edition of “World Atlas of Beer”September 23, 2016
- Great Lakes Karma Citra IPA Returning This WeekendSeptember 23, 2016
- Golden Tap Awards 2016 Winners AnnouncedSeptember 23, 2016
- Canadian Beer Festivals – September 23rd to 29th, 2016September 22, 2016
TORONTO, ON – A tour operator dedicated to running day trips to breweries throughout Southern Ontario has announced the upcoming launch of its second regularly scheduled route.
Brew Tours was launched in the spring with a weekly tour of breweries in the Muskoka Region. The new Barrie Brews & Bites edition will visit all three breweries in Barrie – Barnstormer Brewing, Flying Monkeys and Redline Brewhouse – for beer and food tastings, as well as Heritage Hill Hop Yard & Nursery to learn about the agricultural aspect of beer making.
Barrie Brews & Bites tours will take place on September 10th, October 1st and October 29th, 2016. For more details and booking information, visit the Brew Tours website.