Brew Tours Launching Barrie Brews & Bites Edition
On August 31, 2016 At 9:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Canadian Beer Festivals – March 24th to 30th, 2017March 23, 2017
- Karate Garage Brewers Launching Next Month with Tap Takeover at Craft HeadsMarch 22, 2017
- Sawdust City, Muskoka & Lake of Bays Release Pancake Breakfast Maple AleMarch 22, 2017
- Henderson Brewing & The Martini Club Releasing Old Fashioned Premium Rye AleMarch 22, 2017
- Queen’s Park MPPs & Staff Pick Their Favourite Ontario Craft Beers For 2017-18March 22, 2017
TORONTO, ON – A tour operator dedicated to running day trips to breweries throughout Southern Ontario has announced the upcoming launch of its second regularly scheduled route.
Brew Tours was launched in the spring with a weekly tour of breweries in the Muskoka Region. The new Barrie Brews & Bites edition will visit all three breweries in Barrie – Barnstormer Brewing, Flying Monkeys and Redline Brewhouse – for beer and food tastings, as well as Heritage Hill Hop Yard & Nursery to learn about the agricultural aspect of beer making.
Barrie Brews & Bites tours will take place on September 10th, October 1st and October 29th, 2016. For more details and booking information, visit the Brew Tours website.