Nova Scotia Craft Brewing Documentary “Sociable!” Premiering This Week
On October 11, 2016 At 10:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Boxing Rock Releasing Dark as Keji Black IPA to Support Kejimkujik Dark Sky PreserveMay 17, 2017
- Canadian Beer Festivals – May 12th to 18th, 2017May 11, 2017
- Propeller Brewing Opens Renovated Taproom & Reveals RebrandingMay 8, 2017
- Canadian Beer Festivals – May 5th to 11th, 2017May 4, 2017
- Chill St. Fresh Beer & Cider Market Opening Soon in Elmsdale, NSApril 26, 2017
HALIFAX, NS – A documentary film about the craft brewing scene in Nova Scotia will be having its premiere screening this week in Halifax.
Sociable! has been produced by part-time filmmakers Helen MacGillivray and Chris Thomas, who have spent much of the last two years travelling throughout Nova Scotia to film and interview at every brewery in the province.
The resulting film will make its public debut tomorrow (October 12th) at Good Robot Brewing, with a free outdoor screening at 8:30 PM.