Nova Scotia Craft Brewing Documentary “Sociable!” Premiering This Week
On October 11, 2016 At 10:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Bier Markt Opening Halifax Location This SummerJanuary 16, 2017
- Garrison Releases Wintervention Chocolate Imperial StoutJanuary 13, 2017
- Canadian Beer Festivals – January 13th to 19th, 2017January 12, 2017
- Propeller Brewing Marking 20th Anniversary with Renovations, Rebranding & MoreJanuary 10, 2017
- Garrison Dirty Ol’ Town Black IPA Returns in Six PacksJanuary 9, 2017
HALIFAX, NS – A documentary film about the craft brewing scene in Nova Scotia will be having its premiere screening this week in Halifax.
Sociable! has been produced by part-time filmmakers Helen MacGillivray and Chris Thomas, who have spent much of the last two years travelling throughout Nova Scotia to film and interview at every brewery in the province.
The resulting film will make its public debut tomorrow (October 12th) at Good Robot Brewing, with a free outdoor screening at 8:30 PM.