Nova Scotia Craft Brewing Documentary “Sociable!” Premiering This Week
On October 11, 2016 At 10:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- The Coast Beer Guide 2017 Out This WeekMarch 16, 2017
- Winners Announced for Down East Brewing Awards 2017March 13, 2017
- Unfiltered Brewing Releasing Fist of God DIPAMarch 3, 2017
- Lunn’s Mill Beer Company Now Open in the Annapolis ValleyMarch 3, 2017
- Stillwell Beer Bar Announces Upcoming Launch of Stillwell BrewingFebruary 27, 2017
HALIFAX, NS – A documentary film about the craft brewing scene in Nova Scotia will be having its premiere screening this week in Halifax.
Sociable! has been produced by part-time filmmakers Helen MacGillivray and Chris Thomas, who have spent much of the last two years travelling throughout Nova Scotia to film and interview at every brewery in the province.
The resulting film will make its public debut tomorrow (October 12th) at Good Robot Brewing, with a free outdoor screening at 8:30 PM.