Nova Scotia Craft Brewing Documentary “Sociable!” Premiering This Week
On October 11, 2016 At 10:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Schoolhouse Brewery Releasing Cans of Principal AleApril 24, 2018
- Bent Ridge Winery and Bent Nail Brewery Opening This Summer Near Windsor, Nova ScotiaApril 24, 2018
- Gahan House Snowbird Juicy IPA Now Available in CansApril 23, 2018
- Garrison Brewing Releases Sugar Moon Maple PorterApril 23, 2018
- Big Spruce Brewing Releasing Beer Brewed with Nova Scotia Premier Stephen McNeilApril 19, 2018
HALIFAX, NS – A documentary film about the craft brewing scene in Nova Scotia will be having its premiere screening this week in Halifax.
Sociable! has been produced by part-time filmmakers Helen MacGillivray and Chris Thomas, who have spent much of the last two years travelling throughout Nova Scotia to film and interview at every brewery in the province.
The resulting film will make its public debut tomorrow (October 12th) at Good Robot Brewing, with a free outdoor screening at 8:30 PM.
- Greg C. is drinking a Midway IPA by Goose Island Beer Co. at Goose Island Brewhouse TorontoAt Goose Island dinner, paired with deep fried popcorn ice cream. Not a great pairing - beer is wiped by the busy flavours of the dish.
- Greg C. is drinking a Goose IPA by Goose Island Beer Co. at Goose Island Brewhouse TorontoAt Goose Island dinner, paired with lamb & pea gnocchi. Lamb brings out an interesting anise note in the beer. Otherwise, yup, it’s Goose.
- Greg C. is drinking a Mantis IIPA by Goose Island Brewhouse Toronto at Goose Island Brewhouse TorontoAt Goose Island dinner, paired with deconstructed Chicago hot dog. Notes of tropical fruit punch, marmalade, strawberry, pine. Very good!
- Greg C. is drinking a Thunder Gun Session IPA by Goose Island Brewhouse Toronto at Goose Island Brewhouse TorontoAt Goose Island dinner, paired with grilled polenta. A nice clean ISA with grainy malt & notes of orange zest & pineapple.
- Greg C. is drinking a Cavalier Bleu by Beau's All Natural Brewing Company at King & DufferinDidn’t like this at all to start. But then the blueberry+hops combo started to work for me, and I quite enjoyed it. Glad I stuck with it!