Wellington Announces Welly Re-Booted Mix Pack & Changes to Core Line-Up
On October 21, 2016 At 1:00 pm
Responses : Comments are off for this post
GUELPH, ON – Wellington Brewery has announced the release of a new sampler pack containing four favourites from its ongoing series of one-off and limited edition beers, as well as a few changes to its core brand line-up.
The Welly Re-Booted Mix Pack contains 355 ml bottles of the following:
- Terrestrial India Brown Ale: “This unique beer brings together the rich malt complexity of an English brown ale with 5 varieties of American-style hops.”
- Quick Brown Fox ESB: “British style ESB (Extra Special Bitter) with a biscuit and nut malt profile, dry-hopped with traditional English style hops.”
- S’Wheat Thang Hoppy Wheat Ale: “Crisp and hoppy wheat ale with a hazy unfiltered wheat body and juicy hop bitterness.”
- Chocolate Milk Stout: “Sweet and robust milk stout with an inviting aroma of dark chocolate and a silky smooth unfiltered malt body.”
The package is launching today (October 21st) at the Wellington retail store, and will be available soon select LCBO and Beer Store locations, retailing for $9.95 per pack.
Changes to Wellington’s year-round selection include:
- Arkell Best Bitter: No longer available in cans or bottles, but will continue to be distributed in kegs and casks.
- Trailhead Lager: No longer in bottles, but remaining available in cans and on draught.
- Iron Duke: No longer a year-round brand, but will return annually as a seasonal release.