The George Hamilton Restaurant Adding In-House Brewery

HAMILTON, ONOntario Beverage Network reports that a restaurant and bar in Hamilton, Ontario is planning to launch an on-site brewery later this year.

The George Hamilton is located in an historic building at the corner of King and Bay Streets in the city’s downtown. Named after the founder of the city, it has been owned and operated under its current name by Hamilton-born partners Mike Peters and Dean Pearson since 2013, but the building has housed a number of other establishments over the years, including Hamilton’s first tavern – The Hamilton House – which opened in 1853.

The brewery the the George Hamilton is currently under construction, is planned to launch this summer with two house brands – Durand and Redcoat – and others still to be announced.

For more details, see the George Hamilton website and Facebook page.

Comments are closed.