Flying Boats Brewing Planning Move & Expansion
On August 22, 2017 At 9:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Valonray Farmhouse Brewery Releasing Terroir Canadian Farmhouse AleSeptember 13, 2018
- Gahan House Announces Maritime Home Brew ChallengeSeptember 10, 2018
- Canadian Beer Festivals – August 31st to September 6th, 2018August 30, 2018
- morALE Brewsters Launching Tomorrow in Oromocto, NBAugust 30, 2018
- Canadian Beer Festivals – August 24th to 30th, 2018August 23, 2018
As revealed by owner Marc Melanson on Facebook, the new location is “in Dieppe, close to all major roads and highways for easy access for southeast NB and traffic off the Trans Canada/Hwy 15.”
While no timeline has been announced, the new facility will feature a taproom and retail store selling beer by the glass, in growlers, and in cans. More details will be posted to the brewery’s Facebook page as renovations progress.
- Greg C. is drinking a Space Invader by Amsterdam Brewing Company (Canada) at The GarrisonLate check-in from the other night. Great beer as always. Amused when the wrapper peeled off & it was a Radler can underneath.
- Greg C. is drinking a Pilsner by Mill Street Brewery at Mill St. Brew PubPerfectly acceptable Pils. Front end sweetness lingers a bit too long, but hops eventually cut through for a good herbal finish.
- Greg C. is drinking a Wizard Wolf (Mosaic) by Bellwoods Brewery at King & DufferinMostly wipes the memory of the awful Simcoe/Mosaic version. Less hazy, more carbonation, and better balance. This is more like it.
- Greg C. is drinking a Half Way IPA - Across the Nation by Central City Brewers + Distillers at King & DufferinLacks the hazy appearance & lemony tang usually found in the style, but the wheat adds some lightness to this balanced old school IPA.
- Greg C. is drinking a Three Beasts - Across the Nation by Central City Brewers + Distillers at King & DufferinStarts with sweet tea before shifting to tangerine & grapefruit peel, pleasantly bringing to mind the classic US IPAs of a decade ago.