Flying Boats Brewing Planning Move & Expansion
On August 22, 2017 At 9:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Picaroons Traditional Ales Releases Blitzen Coffee Porter & Xmas Tree IPADecember 4, 2018
- Maybee Brew Co. Releases Brut IPANovember 30, 2018
- Picaroons Traditional Ales DSN Now Available in BottlesNovember 27, 2018
- Matchstick Beer Factory Launches in Hampton, New BrunswickNovember 26, 2018
- 13 Barrels Brewing Opening Today in BathurstNovember 22, 2018
As revealed by owner Marc Melanson on Facebook, the new location is “in Dieppe, close to all major roads and highways for easy access for southeast NB and traffic off the Trans Canada/Hwy 15.”
While no timeline has been announced, the new facility will feature a taproom and retail store selling beer by the glass, in growlers, and in cans. More details will be posted to the brewery’s Facebook page as renovations progress.
- Greg C. is drinking a Saturday Night Lumberjack by Barn Hammer Brewing Company at King & DufferinDarker & maltier than most modern DIPAs, but still plenty bitter as well. Brings to mind Arrogant Bastard, but a bit lighter on the palate.
- Greg C. is drinking a 191 Mӓrzen - Across the Nation by Red Racer at King & DufferinProperly malty with notes of breadcrust and caramel, herbal hops to balance. About 9 months from canning but it held up surprisingly well.
- Greg C. is drinking a Three Ring Circus by Block Three Brewing Co. at King & Dufferin3+ years old & showing its age so forgoing a rating to be fair. Seems like there’s probably a good beer behind the oxidization, though.
- Greg C. is drinking an Imagination Experiment Root Beer Stout by Dominion City Brewing Co. at Bar Hop BrewcoAroma & flavour are all about the root beer. Which is just fine for a root beer fanatic like me. Might be a bit much for others.
- Greg C. is drinking a Leave No Trace Pale Ale by Dominion City Brewing Co. at Bar Hop BrewcoHazy straw yellow. Light bodied, grainy character with top notes of citrus peel & green hop. “Crushable” I suppose but not much beyond that.