Flying Boats Brewing Planning Move & Expansion
On August 22, 2017 At 9:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Maybee Brew Co. Releases Chai Carumba! PorterMarch 11, 2019
- Canadian Beer Festivals – March 8th to 14th, 2019March 7, 2019
- Maybee Brewing and Geaghan Brothers Brewing Releasing A Lot In Common California CommonFebruary 28, 2019
- Picaroons Traditional Ales Releases Canadian Black AleFebruary 27, 2019
- Hampton Brewing Launches in Southern New BrunswickFebruary 25, 2019
As revealed by owner Marc Melanson on Facebook, the new location is “in Dieppe, close to all major roads and highways for easy access for southeast NB and traffic off the Trans Canada/Hwy 15.”
While no timeline has been announced, the new facility will feature a taproom and retail store selling beer by the glass, in growlers, and in cans. More details will be posted to the brewery’s Facebook page as renovations progress.
- Greg C. is drinking a Chocolate Cheesecake Milkshake Stout by Rochester Mills Beer Co. at King & DufferinThe flavour delivers what the name promises. And like most cheesecake it’s too sweet for me personally. But I can still see the attraction.
- Greg C. is drinking an Union Pearson Ale by Henderson Brewing Co at King & DufferinRecently reformulated & better for it. Strong citrus character, bit of pine, malt backnote. Reminds me of classic US IPAs & that’s good.
- Greg C. is drinking a Route 26 by Northwinds Brewhouse & Kitchen at King & DufferinVery nice roasty character, notes of cocoa and hazelnut, good hit of hops to balance. Glad a friend from the area passed this along to me.
- Greg C. is drinking a Bianca Mango Lassi Gose (6%) by Omnipollo at King & DufferinOn paper, this seems like a gimmick beer I should hate. In reality, it’s a delicious explosion of milky & slightly salty mango that I love.
- Greg C. is drinking an Only Mistral IPA by Stone City Ales at King & DufferinNicely balanced beer that shows off the sweet citrus & slightly floral notes of the hops. Restrained for an IPA, but still enjoyed it.