Moncton Craft Brewers Collective Holding Tap Takeover Weekend
On November 7, 2017 At 10:00 am
Category : Beer Events
Tags : Acadie-Broue, Bore City Brewing, Celtic Knot Brewing, Flying Boats Brewing, Moncton Craft Brewers Collective, New Brunswick, Pump House Brewery, Scow Cider, Tide & Boar Brewing
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Maybee Brew Co. Releases Chai Carumba! PorterMarch 11, 2019
- Canadian Beer Festivals – March 8th to 14th, 2019March 7, 2019
- Maybee Brewing and Geaghan Brothers Brewing Releasing A Lot In Common California CommonFebruary 28, 2019
- Picaroons Traditional Ales Releases Canadian Black AleFebruary 27, 2019
- Hampton Brewing Launches in Southern New BrunswickFebruary 25, 2019
MONCTON, NB – A group of brewers from Moncton and area have announced a special event at two venues in the city this coming weekend.
The Moncton Craft Brewers Collective – with members including Acadie-Broue, Bore City, Celtic Knot, Flying Boats, Pump House, Scow Cider, and Tide & Boar – will be taking over the taps at Marky’s Laundromat on Thursday November 9th to Sunday November 12th, with representatives from some of the breweries set to be in attendance for a meet-and-greet evening on Friday November 10th.
In addition, nearby restaurant Notre Dame De Parkton will be joining in on Thursday and Friday, offering a selection on Moncton-brewed beers on draught, along with beer-friendly food like wings and nachos.
For more details, see the MCBC Facebook page.
- Greg C. is drinking a Chocolate Cheesecake Milkshake Stout by Rochester Mills Beer Co. at King & DufferinThe flavour delivers what the name promises. And like most cheesecake it’s too sweet for me personally. But I can still see the attraction.
- Greg C. is drinking an Union Pearson Ale by Henderson Brewing Co at King & DufferinRecently reformulated & better for it. Strong citrus character, bit of pine, malt backnote. Reminds me of classic US IPAs & that’s good.
- Greg C. is drinking a Route 26 by Northwinds Brewhouse & Kitchen at King & DufferinVery nice roasty character, notes of cocoa and hazelnut, good hit of hops to balance. Glad a friend from the area passed this along to me.
- Greg C. is drinking a Bianca Mango Lassi Gose (6%) by Omnipollo at King & DufferinOn paper, this seems like a gimmick beer I should hate. In reality, it’s a delicious explosion of milky & slightly salty mango that I love.
- Greg C. is drinking an Only Mistral IPA by Stone City Ales at King & DufferinNicely balanced beer that shows off the sweet citrus & slightly floral notes of the hops. Restrained for an IPA, but still enjoyed it.