Moncton Craft Brewers Collective Holding Tap Takeover Weekend
On November 7, 2017 At 10:00 am
Category : Beer Events
Tags : Acadie-Broue, Bore City Brewing, Celtic Knot Brewing, Flying Boats Brewing, Moncton Craft Brewers Collective, New Brunswick, Pump House Brewery, Scow Cider, Tide & Boar Brewing
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- CAVOK Brewing Opens Taproom in Dieppe, NBSeptember 24, 2018
- Picaroons Traditional Ales Releases 2018 Harvest AlesSeptember 24, 2018
- Moosehead Small Batch Beers To Be Available Across CanadaSeptember 21, 2018
- Canadian Beer Festivals – September 21st to 27th, 2018September 20, 2018
- Valonray Farmhouse Brewery Releasing Terroir Canadian Farmhouse AleSeptember 13, 2018
MONCTON, NB – A group of brewers from Moncton and area have announced a special event at two venues in the city this coming weekend.
The Moncton Craft Brewers Collective – with members including Acadie-Broue, Bore City, Celtic Knot, Flying Boats, Pump House, Scow Cider, and Tide & Boar – will be taking over the taps at Marky’s Laundromat on Thursday November 9th to Sunday November 12th, with representatives from some of the breweries set to be in attendance for a meet-and-greet evening on Friday November 10th.
In addition, nearby restaurant Notre Dame De Parkton will be joining in on Thursday and Friday, offering a selection on Moncton-brewed beers on draught, along with beer-friendly food like wings and nachos.
For more details, see the MCBC Facebook page.
- Greg C. is drinking a Strawberry & Basil Sour by Big Rock Brewery at King & DufferinA restrained sour with subtle notes of strawberry and basil. It’s tasty and pleasant, would just like a bit more of everything.
- Greg C. is drinking a Dysphoria by Goose Island Brewhouse Toronto at Goose Island Brewhouse TorontoBig, rich & complex - coffee, cocoa, roasted almond, sourdough rye, cola - but still clean & refreshing. The Baltic paradox.
- Greg C. is drinking a To Helles With It by Stone City Ales at Goose Island Brewhouse TorontoPretty much bang-on style. Maybe a touch too fruity? But very clean and balanced with neither malt nor hops dominating.
- Greg C. is drinking a Between the Pipes by Goose Island Brewhouse Toronto at Goose Island Brewhouse TorontoBetter than the growler I had a few months back. Quite German in style I’d say - lean body, strong herbal character, clean finish.
- Greg C. is drinking a Nonbe by Godspeed Brewery at Goose Island Brewhouse TorontoElegant malt backbone, hint of blackcurrant, quickly arriving & lingering herbal hops to dry the end out. Good golly, this is lovely!