Moncton Craft Brewers Collective Holding Tap Takeover Weekend
On November 7, 2017 At 10:00 am
Category : Beer Events
Tags : Acadie-Broue, Bore City Brewing, Celtic Knot Brewing, Flying Boats Brewing, Moncton Craft Brewers Collective, New Brunswick, Pump House Brewery, Scow Cider, Tide & Boar Brewing
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Picaroons Releases Pivot #10 Imperial IPADecember 14, 2017
- Tide & Boar Brewing Announces First Bottle ReleaseDecember 12, 2017
- Picaroons 12 Beers of Christmas Series 2017 Kicking Off TomorrowDecember 11, 2017
- Pump House Brewery Releases Winter Threesome Mixed PackDecember 6, 2017
- Gahan House Opening Fredericton Location Early Next YearNovember 29, 2017
MONCTON, NB – A group of brewers from Moncton and area have announced a special event at two venues in the city this coming weekend.
The Moncton Craft Brewers Collective – with members including Acadie-Broue, Bore City, Celtic Knot, Flying Boats, Pump House, Scow Cider, and Tide & Boar – will be taking over the taps at Marky’s Laundromat on Thursday November 9th to Sunday November 12th, with representatives from some of the breweries set to be in attendance for a meet-and-greet evening on Friday November 10th.
In addition, nearby restaurant Notre Dame De Parkton will be joining in on Thursday and Friday, offering a selection on Moncton-brewed beers on draught, along with beer-friendly food like wings and nachos.
For more details, see the MCBC Facebook page.
- Greg C. is drinking a Twenty Mile Farmhouse Ale by Bench Brewing Company at King & DufferinHas less prickliness than I recall, but still has a bit of an edge, with notes of lemon and pepper & and underlying dusty dryness.
- Greg C. is drinking a Stone Xocoveza by Stone Brewing at King & DufferinNot usually keen on beers brewed with peppers, but in this case, it’s well integrated with the other spices. Helps that base beer is great.
- Greg C. is drinking a Breakfast Stout by Founders Brewing Co. at King & DufferinStill a goddamn classic. Respect.
- Greg C. is drinking an All Day IPA by Founders Brewing Co. at King & DufferinA perfectly cromulent session ale that has a fresh herbal-citrus hop character that keeps the palate refreshed for more.
- Greg C. is drinking a Muddy York Porter by Muddy York Brewing Co. at Bar HopLovely pint from a freshly tapped cask. Roasty, and bit of chocolate, mild hops, soft body - spot on!