Flying Monkeys Live Transmission Milkshake IPA Heading to LCBO
On February 19, 2018 At 10:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Samuel Adams Opens The Disruptors Pop-Up Shop in TorontoSeptember 21, 2018
- Canadian Beer Festivals – September 21st to 27th, 2018September 20, 2018
- Sawdust City Brewing Releasing Fruits of Eden Fresh Hop Pale AleSeptember 19, 2018
- Natterjack Brewing Opening This Weekend in Elgin County, OntarioSeptember 19, 2018
- Calabogie Brewing Expanding to Second Location in KanataSeptember 19, 2018
Live Transmission Milkshake IPA (6.3% abv) is a well-hopped ale brewed with lactose sugar, grapefruit, orange peel, and coconut white tea.
According to a Facebook video posted by Flying Monkeys last Friday, the first batch of Live Transmission came off the canning line just before 9:00 AM that morning, and was available at the Big Bay Point LCBO in Barrie before 5:00 PM the same day.
It’s also available at the Flying Monkeys retail store, and will be on the shelves at LCBO locations throughout Ontario by March 1st, retailing for $3.25 per 473 ml can.
- Greg C. is drinking a Dysphoria by Goose Island Brewhouse Toronto at Goose Island Brewhouse TorontoBig, rich & complex - coffee, cocoa, roasted almond, sourdough rye, cola - but still clean & refreshing. The Baltic paradox.
- Greg C. is drinking a To Helles With It by Stone City Ales at Goose Island Brewhouse TorontoPretty much bang-on style. Maybe a touch too fruity? But very clean and balanced with neither malt nor hops dominating.
- Greg C. is drinking a Between the Pipes by Goose Island Brewhouse Toronto at Goose Island Brewhouse TorontoBetter than the growler I had a few months back. Quite German in style I’d say - lean body, strong herbal character, clean finish.
- Greg C. is drinking a Nonbe by Godspeed Brewery at Goose Island Brewhouse TorontoElegant malt backbone, hint of blackcurrant, quickly arriving & lingering herbal hops to dry the end out. Good golly, this is lovely!
- Greg C. is drinking a Victory Parade by Tooth And Nail Brewing Company at Goose Island Brewhouse TorontoBright and clear with a beautiful balance of sweet bread dough and strong noble hops. Crisp, delicious and moreish.