Parallel 49 Releases Brews Brothers Vol. 4 Collaboration Mixer Pack
On April 4, 2018 At 4:30 pm
Category : Beer Releases
Tags : Bad Tattoo Brewing, Boombox Brewing, British Columbia, Faculty Brewing, Gladstone Brewing, Mount Arrowsmith Brewing, Parallel 49 Brewing, Parkside Brewery, Postmark Brewing, R&B Brewing, Red Collar Brewing, Riot Brewing, Superflux Beer, Twin Sails Brewing
Responses : Comments are off for this post
VANCOUVER, BC – Parallel 49 Brewing has announced the release of Brews Brothers Vol. 4, the latest edition of an annual mixer pack of beers brewed in collaboration with other craft breweries.
While last year’s release was a four-pack of 650 ml bottles brewed with American Pacific Coast breweries, the 2018 edition has gone back to the 2015 and 2016 format of a 12-pack of 341 ml bottles, each brewed with a different British Columbia brewery. The package also features a New Wave theme, with each beer named after a classic song from the genre, including the following:
- Hungry Like the Wolf Belgian Scotch Ale, brewed with Bad Tattoo
- Spin Me Right Round Hoppy Rice Lager, brewed with Twin Sails
- Need You Tonight Coffee Imperial Stout, brewed with Parkside
- Eyes of a Stranger Dopplebock , brewed with R&B
- One Way or Another Blonde Sour, brewed with Riot
- Whip It Grand Cru Imperial Belgian Wit, brewed with Mount Arrowsmith
- Peace, Love and Understanding German Pilsner, brewed with Postmark
- Mad World West Coast IPA, brewed with Boombox
- Autobahn Smoked Helles, brewed with Gladstone
- Turning Japanese Belgian Witbier, brewed with Red Collar
- Born Under Punches Barleywine, brewed with Superflux
- She Blinded Me with Science Black IPA, brewed with Faculty
Brews Brothers Vol. 4: New Wave is available now at the Parallel 49 retail store, and will be in stock at select liquor stores in British Columbia and Alberta soon.
Release parties for the pack featuring all 12 beers on tap will be taking place throughout the first half of April at venues including Smiths Bar & Restaurant in Victoria (April 4th), Darby’s Pub in Kitsilano (April 5th), St. Augustine’s in Vancouver (April 5th), Cornerstone Cafe & Tap House in Courtenay (April 7th), and 12 Kings in Vancouver (April 13th).
For more details, see the Parallel 49 Facebook page.