- Greg C. is drinking a Candle Burner by Wellington Brewery at King & DufferinI’m usually not a fan of coffee IPAs - the combo rarely works for me - but this hits the right balance with coffee that’s fruity not roasty.
- Greg C. is drinking a The Ugly by Henderson Brewing Co at King & DufferinDark & sweet Belgian ales aren’t usually my bag but this is a pretty good one. Notes of coffee, cocoa, dark cherry, bit of peppery yeast.
- Greg C. is drinking a Convergence w/ Strawberry, Rhubarb, Raspberry by Kensington Brewing Company at King & DufferinStrawberry is there, raspberry and rhubarb less so. Base beer isn’t overly sour but still a nice tartness. Mellow but enjoyable.
- Greg C. is drinking a Hefeweizen by Northern Maverick Brewing at King & DufferinStill “notes of banana candy, bubblegum, hints of clove & lemon” as I wrote last time. But seems even better than before. Fantastic hefe!
- Greg C. is drinking a Saturday Night Lumberjack by Barn Hammer Brewing Company at King & DufferinDarker & maltier than most modern DIPAs, but still plenty bitter as well. Brings to mind Arrogant Bastard, but a bit lighter on the palate.