- Greg C. is drinking a Dysphoria by Goose Island Brewhouse Toronto at Goose Island Brewhouse TorontoBig, rich & complex - coffee, cocoa, roasted almond, sourdough rye, cola - but still clean & refreshing. The Baltic paradox.
- Greg C. is drinking a To Helles With It by Stone City Ales at Goose Island Brewhouse TorontoPretty much bang-on style. Maybe a touch too fruity? But very clean and balanced with neither malt nor hops dominating.
- Greg C. is drinking a Between the Pipes by Goose Island Brewhouse Toronto at Goose Island Brewhouse TorontoBetter than the growler I had a few months back. Quite German in style I’d say - lean body, strong herbal character, clean finish.
- Greg C. is drinking a Nonbe by Godspeed Brewery at Goose Island Brewhouse TorontoElegant malt backbone, hint of blackcurrant, quickly arriving & lingering herbal hops to dry the end out. Good golly, this is lovely!
- Greg C. is drinking a Victory Parade by Tooth And Nail Brewing Company at Goose Island Brewhouse TorontoBright and clear with a beautiful balance of sweet bread dough and strong noble hops. Crisp, delicious and moreish.