- Greg C. is drinking a Ryevalry Roggenbier by Mill Street Brewery at King & DufferinFruity esters and sweet malt dominate, with earthy/peppery rye providing a nice backnote. Hint of banana bread as well. Nicely done.
- Greg C. is drinking a Chocolate Cheesecake Milkshake Stout by Rochester Mills Beer Co. at King & DufferinThe flavour delivers what the name promises. And like most cheesecake it’s too sweet for me personally. But I can still see the attraction.
- Greg C. is drinking an Union Pearson Ale by Henderson Brewing Co at King & DufferinRecently reformulated & better for it. Strong citrus character, bit of pine, malt backnote. Reminds me of classic US IPAs & that’s good.
- Greg C. is drinking a Route 26 by Northwinds Brewhouse & Kitchen at King & DufferinVery nice roasty character, notes of cocoa and hazelnut, good hit of hops to balance. Glad a friend from the area passed this along to me.
- Greg C. is drinking a Bianca Mango Lassi Gose (6%) by Omnipollo at King & DufferinOn paper, this seems like a gimmick beer I should hate. In reality, it’s a delicious explosion of milky & slightly salty mango that I love.