- Greg C. is drinking a Bumo (Version IV) by Burdock at King & DufferinNotes of red wine, cherry wood, fruit gums, elegant funk. Pretty special stuff.
- Greg C. is drinking a Peach Uber by Nickel Brook Brewing Co. at King & DufferinMy lack of enthusiasm for peach beverages makes this my least favourite Uber. But that said, it’s still a very good sour. Just not my thing.
- Greg C. is drinking a Shirley Street Sorbet Sour by Lot 30 Brewers at King & DufferinUsually not a fan of the strawberry-kiwi combo, but it works very well here. Vanilla also gives a nice balance to the lemony sourness.
- Greg C. is drinking a Gose-Zilla by Northern Maverick Brewing at King & DufferinSubdued at first but opens up as it warms. Lemon & lime zest, coriander, brackish salty backnote. Could be more refined but still good.
- Greg C. is drinking a Velvet Dreams by Folly Brewpub at King & DufferinTastes of black raspberries with backing vanilla and mildly sour base beer. Hint of spiced cherry as well. Simple but effective.