- Greg C. is drinking a Gamelle by Kensington Brewing Company at King & DufferinA very pleasant grisette with notes of toasted wheat, lemon peel, white pepper and chamomile. Finish is clean and bitter as it warms. Nice!
- Greg C. is drinking a Bronan by High Road Brewing at The Craft - Brasserie & GrilleThis is much stronger than I realized. Whoops.
- Greg C. is drinking a Full Time I.P.A. by Beau's All Natural Brewing Company at The Craft - Brasserie & Grille
- Greg C. is drinking a Canuck Pale Ale by Great Lakes Brewery at Virgin Mobile Mod Club$10 a can is fucking extortion. But I'm still pleased to find an excellent craft option at a music venue in Toronto - it's a rarity!
- Greg C. is drinking a Refine by Laylow Brewery at Laylow Beer Bar & EateryOn point brown ale - caramel, cocoa, roasty, dark dried fruit. Nice and dry in the finish. Excellent!