- Greg C. is drinking an Enforcer by Northern Maverick Brewing at King & DufferinLike a hockey enforcer, this is a solid & dependable IPA that gets the job done without being flashy. Juicy & balanced, moderately bitter.
- Greg C. is drinking a Citradelic Single Hop IPA by Big Rock Brewery at King & DufferinNice flavour profile with prominent citrus, firm body, slightly - not obnoxiously - unfiltered. Good. Better than I recall, in fact.
- Greg C. is drinking a Canadian Breakfast Stout (CBS) (2017) by Founders Brewing Co. at Bar Hop BrewcoAt CBS launch. If you asked me to imagine KBS with maple, this is exactly what I’d come up with. And it’s pretty damn delicious.
- Greg C. is drinking a Lizard of Koz by Founders Brewing Co. at Bar Hop BrewcoAt CBS launch event. Silky body, beautiful combo of flavours - sweet malt, vanilla, bourbon, chocolate & blueberry in great balance. Lovely!
- Greg C. is drinking a Mystery Beer D by Nickel Brook Brewing Co. at King & DufferinCalled a dry hopped sour on the label, but salt & coriander show it’s a gose, and it’s a good one at that, with nice balance of hops & salt.