- Greg C. is drinking a La Fin du Monde by Unibroue at King & Dufferin7.5 year old bottle. Obvious oxidization - low carbonation, quite sweet & slightly musty, lacks usual spiciness. But still very enjoyable.
- Greg C. is drinking a Flanders Red (B.A.) by Forked River Brewing Company at King & DufferinImpressive complexity, good balance to the barrel aging, great sour cherry & tart plum flavours, no harsh balsamic vinegar notes. Well done!
- Greg C. is drinking a Rodenbach Grand Cru by Brouwerij Rodenbach at King & DufferinGave 3.75 to a bottle I had last year. This one seemed back on form. Still not quite what it used to be? Perhaps. But still a classic, too.
- Greg C. is drinking an Auko by Burdock at King & DufferinStrong notes of dark cherry & tart berries, wine & wood, subtle touch of vinegar. Barely a hint of booze, very well balanced for the abv.
- Greg C. is drinking a Nightwatcher Oatmeal Stout by Lake of Bays Brewing Company at King & DufferinNicely flavoured on-style stout - roast malt, sweet toasted cereal, moderately dry finish - but lacks fullsome body expected in the style.