TORONTO, ON – The Canadian Amateur Brewers Association (CABA) will be holding their annual Great Canadian Homebrew Conference on Saturday, June 13th starting at 10:30 AM at The Rhino Bar & Grill, 1249 Queen Street West in Toronto.
The theme of the event this year is Historical Beers: “Beers brewed in the good old days, like the 1400’s. Brewing techniques from old times will be discussed and how they influence how and why we do things today. Beers brewed with these methods will be showcased in brews made by CABA board members.”
The day will feature:
- A presentation about the new Black Creek Historic Brewery at Black Creek Pioneer Village
- Lunch served with a special cask ale
- Presentations on Ontario Craft Brewers
- A smoked malt demonstration on the patio
- The board will discuss their historic brewed beers
- GCHC competition awards
- Homebrewer of the year award
- Door prizes and much more
Tickets are $50 for CABA members and $60 for non-members, available via the CABA website.