Features and articles in this issue include:
- Joe Weibe on the 25th anniversary of Canada’s first microbrewery, Granville Island Brewing.
- Greg Clow’s “Beer Styles 101” column, this edition featuring Belgian witbier.
- Troy Burtch in conversation with Anders Kissmeyer of Copenhagen’s Norrebro Bryghus.
- Bill White’s visit to Weihenstephan.
- Regional reports from the east coast by Craig Pinhey, Quebec by Mirella Amato, and the west coast by Connie Proteau.
- and much more.
Subscriptions to both the paper and digital versions of TAPS are available via the magazine’s website.