NOW Magazine Beer Guide
On July 14, 2011 At 11:54 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
TORONTO, ON – This week’s edition of NOW Magazine, a weekly alternative news and entertainment paper in Toronto, features their first ever Beer Guide.
The glossy pull-out section, featuring content by drinks writer Graham Duncan and lifestyle writer Andrew Sardone, includes the following articles:
- A list of 20 of Toronto’s best beer bars
- Previews of some upcoming beer festivals
- A beer style showdown pitting several local beers against similar imports
- Tips on pairing local beers with some of Toronto’s favourite take-out meals
- A look at some unique bottle openers and other beer gear
- A profile of the recently opened Beer Boutique in Liberty Village
And while it’s not part of the Beer Guide, the issue also includes an article by Wayne Roberts on the cultural and environmental benefits of drinking locally brewed beer.