Flying Monkeys to Double Brewing Capacity with “Tank Drop” This Weekend
On February 3, 2012 At 8:30 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Refined Fool Brewing and Donovan Woods Release The Lazy Actor Spiced StoutNovember 23, 2020
- Stonehooker Brewing Brings Back Spanker Double Nor’Easter IPA and Mad Capreol Vanilla PorterNovember 23, 2020
- Left Field Brewery Releases St. Cloud Commons Foeder Fermented PilsnerNovember 23, 2020
- Nickel Brook Brewing and Society of Beer Drinking Ladies Release All Zest Up & No Place To Go IPANovember 23, 2020
- Container Brewing Releases Hallmark West Coast IPANovember 20, 2020
BARRIE, ON – Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery will be doubling its capacity this weekend with the addition a four new beer tanks to the brewing facility.
Three new 90 hectolitre fermenters and one 100 hectolitre bright beer tank will be crane-lifted through the brewery’s removable roof starting at 8:00 AM on Saturday February 4th, and founder & brewer Peter Chiodo has invited Flying Monkeys fans to come down and watch the “Tank Drop”.
In a press release announcing the event, Chiodo notes that in keeping with the brewery’s efforts to support the local community, the delivery and installation of the tanks will involve a number of local businesses and tradespeople, and that the expansion will allow Flying Monkeys to “better meet the demand for their unique craft beers and continue developing new brands for the specialty beer market.”