The Coast Beer Guide 2012 Out This Week
On March 15, 2012 At 2:15 pm
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Profiles of Chuck Gillis, a Texas-based beer blogger who loves Canadian beer; and Randy Lawrence, hops farmer and owner of Sea Level Brewing.
- First-hand accounts of various home brewing disasters.
- Descriptions of the tours offered by several Halifax breweries.
- A look at the limited but growing selection of gluten-free beers in Nova Scotia.
- Some tips for hosting a March Madness party that features beer showdowns rather than basketball.
- A list of some of the best beer bars in Halifax.
- Several St. Patrick’s Day related pieces, including details on the annual parade in Halifax, and a review and photo slideshow from a culinary trip to Ireland.
And while it’s not in the print edition, The Coast’s food & drink blog The Feed has a post on Bridge Brewing, a new brewery expected to open in Halifax this summer.