TORONTO, ON – This week’s issue of Toronto alternative newspaper NOW Magazine includes the publication’s annual Toronto Beer Guide as a glossy insert.
Written primarily by NOW drinks writer Graham Duncan, with contributions by Andrew Sardone and food critic Steven Davey, the 24 page Guide includes the following content:
- Roll Out The Barrels – A listing of Toronto bars and pubs that serve cask ale.
- My Beer’s Best But… – Five local brewmasters reveal what beer they drink when they’re not drinking their own.
- Two-Four – A run-down of 24 beers to drink in the next 24 weeks.
- Running on Empties – Some tips on how to make your bottle return trips to the Beer Store more efficient for you and the staff.
- Chillout – A guide to beer coolers both classic and stylish.
- Drink This Beer With That Food – Beer-friendly dishes from six Toronto restaurants with a suggested pairing for each of them.
The paper version of the Toronto Beer Guide is available in the July 5-11 edition of NOW Magazine, available now in street boxes, shops, restaurants and other locations throughout the GTA.