TORONTO, ON – The annual Cask Days festival – taking place this year at Toronto’s Brick Works on October 27th and 28th – has become one of Canada’s most successful and well-regarded beer events, and part of that success comes from the preview happenings that the organizers present each year.
The Cask Month preview series for 2012 officially kicked off last weekend with a Cask Days pavilion at Beau’s Oktoberfest in Vankleek Hill, but there are plenty of other cask-themed events planned to take place in Toronto in the weeks leading up to the main event, including:
- Monday October 8th: Cask Days at The Brewer’s Backyard
- Thursday October 11th: Great Lakes Project X Cask Days Edition
- Saturday October 13th: Cask Days at Bellwoods Brewery
- Monday October 22nd to Wednesday October 24th: Traditional English Ales at barVolo
- Thursday October 25th: Half Pints Cask Take Over at barVolo
- Friday October 26th: A Night With Howe Sound Pumpkin Eater at barVolo
More details about all of these events can be found on the Cask Days website.