Ontario Craft Brewers Announce Holiday 2012 Discovery Pack
On November 2, 2012 At 3:00 pm
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Muskoka Brewery Announces Details for January & February Moonlight Kettle ReleasesJanuary 17, 2019
- Sawdust City Brewing Releasing Either/Or Dark SaisonJanuary 16, 2019
- Collective Arts Brewing Releases Simcoe & Amarillo Edition of Surround Sound DIPAJanuary 15, 2019
- Market Brewing Releases Fruitilicious Pomegranate Cherry Kettle SourJanuary 14, 2019
- Brown Van Brewing Purchased by Original Local BeersJanuary 14, 2019
The beers featured in this Holiday 2012 installment of the series include:
- Black Oak Nut Brown Ale
- Flying Monkeys Smashbomb Atomic IPA
- King Dark Lager
- Lake of Bays Spark House Red Ale
- Old Credit Pale Pilsner
- Wellington Arkell Best Bitter
More details about the pack, including tasting notes and a list of participating LCBO locations, will be posted soon on the OCB website.
- Greg C. is drinking a Brett Peach by Burdock at King & Dufferin2+ years old but still lively & effervescent. Brett notes have a mild funk that mingles nicely with the peach that remains. A nice treat!
- Greg C. is drinking an Ebb & Flow by Muskoka Brewery at King & DufferinIt has a nice tart citrus character - notably lime - and is clean & refreshing on the palate. The finish is a bit wan & watery, though.
- Greg C. is drinking a Hazy Little Thing by Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. at King & DufferinRight on the mark for the style - hazy appearance, soft on the palate, aroma & flavour of tropical fruit & sweet citrus. Quite nice.
- Greg C. is drinking a Toute Est Dans Toute by Bellwoods Brewery at King & DufferinNot the most complex or experimental beer either of the breweries have made, but a nice rustic saison with a slightly fruity funkiness.
- Greg C. is drinking a The Silver Tart by Big Spruce Brewing at King & DufferinTop notch kettle sour with additional kick of tartness from the raspberry. Feels like a summer beer but just as tasty in January.