TAPS Magazine November/December 2012 Issue Now Available
On November 13, 2012 At 1:00 pm
Responses : Comments are off for this post
TORONTO, ON – The November/December 2012 issue of TAPS Magazine, Canada’s only national beer publication, has started shipping to subscribers and newsstands across North America.
Contents of this issue include:
- A look at the beer and food culture of New York City.
- A visit to St. Peter’s Brewery in England.
- A profile of Central City Brewing brewmaster Gary Lohin.
- A feature on Gpoint Brewing, a new craft brewery in the Philippines.
- A report on this year’s commercial hop harvest in Ontario, the first to take place since the 1930s.
- … and much more.
For more details on this issue, or to subscribe to the magazine, visit the TAPS website.