Flying Monkeys/Barenaked Ladies Collaborative Beer To Debut Next Week
On November 23, 2012 At 10:30 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- The Exchange Brewery Announces Virtual Edition of Sourpalooza Beer Festival for 2020September 30, 2020
- Great Lakes Brewery and RunTOBeer Releasing Virtual Beer NEPASeptember 30, 2020
- Wellington Brewery Brings Back Terrestrial India Brown AleSeptember 30, 2020
- Lake of Bays Brewing Releases Foghorn Juicy IPA and Pumpkin AleSeptember 29, 2020
- Spearhead Brewing New England IPA Now Available at LCBOSeptember 29, 2020
BARRIE, ON – Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery has announced full details of the brew recently created in collaboration with members of iconic Canadian band Barenaked Ladies, who will be on hand for next week’s official launch party.
Originally planned to be called BNL Strong Beer, the beer is now being released as BNL Imperial Chocolate Stout, a name that better matches its description of being a 10% abv stout made with lots of chocolate.
To mark the release of BNL Imperial Chocolate Stout, band members Jim Creeggan, Kevin Hearn, and Tyler Stewart along with Flying Monkeys founder Peter Chiodo will be appearing Summerhill LCBO in Toronto from 1:30 to 3:30 PM on Wednesday November 28th. The band will be there to meet and chat with fans, and to sign bottles of BNL Imperial Chocolate Stout, which is being released in a limited edition run of 750 ml bottles each packaged in a gift box.
Following the launch, BNL Imperial Chocolate Stout will be rolled out to various LCBO outlets throughout Ontario, as well as liquor stores in several other provinces, corresponding with the “Symphony Barenaked” tour which kicks off in Vancouver on November 30th, and will see the band playing shows from coast to coast with local symphony orchestras, performing holiday songs and BNL favourites.