Flying Monkeys/Barenaked Ladies Collaborative Beer To Debut Next Week
On November 23, 2012 At 10:30 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Dominion City Brewing Releases Until Then Tamarind Lime GoseMarch 2, 2021
- Manantler Brewing Planning Move to Larger LocationMarch 1, 2021
- Dads Who Donate Releases Virtual Beer Festival 2021 Charity PackMarch 1, 2021
- Collective Arts Toronto and Indie Alehouse Release Divine Intervention Imperial StoutMarch 1, 2021
- Collective Arts Brewing Adds Matter of Fact Dry Hopped Blonde Ale to Core Line-UpFebruary 26, 2021
BARRIE, ON – Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery has announced full details of the brew recently created in collaboration with members of iconic Canadian band Barenaked Ladies, who will be on hand for next week’s official launch party.
Originally planned to be called BNL Strong Beer, the beer is now being released as BNL Imperial Chocolate Stout, a name that better matches its description of being a 10% abv stout made with lots of chocolate.
To mark the release of BNL Imperial Chocolate Stout, band members Jim Creeggan, Kevin Hearn, and Tyler Stewart along with Flying Monkeys founder Peter Chiodo will be appearing Summerhill LCBO in Toronto from 1:30 to 3:30 PM on Wednesday November 28th. The band will be there to meet and chat with fans, and to sign bottles of BNL Imperial Chocolate Stout, which is being released in a limited edition run of 750 ml bottles each packaged in a gift box.
Following the launch, BNL Imperial Chocolate Stout will be rolled out to various LCBO outlets throughout Ontario, as well as liquor stores in several other provinces, corresponding with the “Symphony Barenaked” tour which kicks off in Vancouver on November 30th, and will see the band playing shows from coast to coast with local symphony orchestras, performing holiday songs and BNL favourites.