Flying Monkeys The Matador Imperial IPA Heading for LCBO
On February 12, 2013 At 10:30 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Parsons Brewing Releases Seven Winter SeasonalsNovember 24, 2020
- Wellington Brewery Announces 2020 Edition of UVB-76 Imperial Stout SeriesNovember 24, 2020
- Cowbell Brewing Releasing Reunion 2nd Solera VintageNovember 24, 2020
- Muddy York Brewing Brings Back Jail Fire RauchbierNovember 24, 2020
- Refined Fool Brewing and Donovan Woods Release The Lazy Actor Spiced StoutNovember 23, 2020
BARRIE, ON – Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery is preparing to follow up the BNL Imperial Chocolate Stout released via the LCBO late last year with another limited edition beer that will be available at the Ontario liquor store chain.
The Matador Imperial IPA, a 10% abv & 88 IBU cedar-aged ale created for the 8th anniversary of Flying Monkeys, is described as follows:
As an Imperial IPA, The Matador is full of drama and colour playing to the expectant passions of true beer aficionados. Fresh aromas of sweet cedar wood smolder in the warmth of this beer’s 10% ABV while Amarillo hops give this Imperial IPA astounding citrus flavours pushing its bittering to a solid 88 IBUs. The Matador is an artisanal beer truly worthy of Imperial status. Olé!
The Matador will be available soon at select LCBO outlets in boxed 750 ml bottles. The size of the edition and price point are still to be confirmed.