Central City & Flying Monkeys Announce Collaboration Ale
On May 13, 2013 At 3:30 pm
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- 33 Acres Brewing Releases Strata Hazy IPAFebruary 24, 2021
- Henderson Brewing and Society of Beer Drinking Ladies Release Hibiscus Pale AleFebruary 24, 2021
- Royal City Brewing Brings Back Polar Vortex Vanilla Bean PorterFebruary 24, 2021
- Great Lakes Brewery Releasing Stage 17 West Coast PilsnerFebruary 24, 2021
- Dominion City Brewing Releases Time & Tide Hoppy LagerFebruary 24, 2021
Imperial Red On Red Collaboration Ale is described as follows:
The Canadian flag – red in the east; red in the west. Double Red. A perfect style for the “East meets West” collaboration born at the 2012 Session Toronto Craft Beer Festival between BC’s Central City Brewers & Distillers and Ontario’s Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery. This Limited Edition Double Red Ale has been single-hopped using the first release of the brand new “Mosaic” hops bringing out floral notes of Papaya and Guava, creating a unique flavour and aroma when married with the Pale, Munich and Three Crystal malts.
The first batch of Red On Red was brewed at Central City, and will be released soon in a limited run of bottles available at select private liquor stores in BC, and on tap at the Central City Brewpub.
A second batch will be brewed soon at Flying Monkeys, and will be released in Ontario sometime this summer, with format and distribution details to be confirmed.