Central City & Flying Monkeys Announce Collaboration Ale
On May 13, 2013 At 3:30 pm
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- 33 Acres Brewing Releases Lotus Hazy IPANovember 27, 2020
- Phillips Brewing Releases Anniversary IPA Deconstructed MixpackNovember 27, 2020
- Left Field Brewery Releases 2020 Editions of Blackburne Imperial StoutNovember 27, 2020
- Strange Fellows Brewing Brings Back Lord Barleycorn Bourbon Barrel LagerNovember 27, 2020
- Walkerville Brewery Releases Espresso Vanilla PorterNovember 27, 2020
Imperial Red On Red Collaboration Ale is described as follows:
The Canadian flag – red in the east; red in the west. Double Red. A perfect style for the “East meets West” collaboration born at the 2012 Session Toronto Craft Beer Festival between BC’s Central City Brewers & Distillers and Ontario’s Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery. This Limited Edition Double Red Ale has been single-hopped using the first release of the brand new “Mosaic” hops bringing out floral notes of Papaya and Guava, creating a unique flavour and aroma when married with the Pale, Munich and Three Crystal malts.
The first batch of Red On Red was brewed at Central City, and will be released soon in a limited run of bottles available at select private liquor stores in BC, and on tap at the Central City Brewpub.
A second batch will be brewed soon at Flying Monkeys, and will be released in Ontario sometime this summer, with format and distribution details to be confirmed.