Central City & Flying Monkeys Announce Collaboration Ale
On May 13, 2013 At 3:30 pm
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Left Field Brewery Releases Shea Brett IPASeptember 23, 2020
- Powell Brewery Releasing Hop Juice IPASeptember 22, 2020
- Town Brewery and The Dirty Nil Releasing Charity Collaboration for Ohneganos Indigenous Water Security ProjectSeptember 22, 2020
- Collective Arts Brewing Releases 2020 Edition of Wet Hop AleSeptember 22, 2020
- Stanley Park Brewing Launches Park Beer Series with Park Drive PilsSeptember 21, 2020
Imperial Red On Red Collaboration Ale is described as follows:
The Canadian flag – red in the east; red in the west. Double Red. A perfect style for the “East meets West” collaboration born at the 2012 Session Toronto Craft Beer Festival between BC’s Central City Brewers & Distillers and Ontario’s Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery. This Limited Edition Double Red Ale has been single-hopped using the first release of the brand new “Mosaic” hops bringing out floral notes of Papaya and Guava, creating a unique flavour and aroma when married with the Pale, Munich and Three Crystal malts.
The first batch of Red On Red was brewed at Central City, and will be released soon in a limited run of bottles available at select private liquor stores in BC, and on tap at the Central City Brewpub.
A second batch will be brewed soon at Flying Monkeys, and will be released in Ontario sometime this summer, with format and distribution details to be confirmed.