Flying Monkeys Collaboration With City and Colour To Debut Next Week
On June 11, 2013 At 9:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Indie Alehouse Brings Back Ritual Madness Flanders Red AleJuly 10, 2020
- Bandit Brewery Releasing Bookmark Double Dry Hopped IPA for Parkdale Project ReadJuly 10, 2020
- Henderson Brewing Ides Series Continues with Radicle HopfenweisseJuly 10, 2020
- Nickel Brook Brewing Funk Lab Series Continues with Juicy Scoops No. 2 Lactose Pale AleJuly 10, 2020
- Stonehooker Brewing Releases Hopfenweisse GuyJuly 10, 2020
BARRIE, ON – Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery has announced that the Treble Clef Series of beers created in collaboration with iconic Canadian musicians – which started with last year’s Barenaked Ladies beer – will be continuing this month with a new beer brewed together with Dallas Green of City and Colour.
City and Colour Imperial Maple Wheat is a described as “a sultry, thick, high-alcohol Imperial Maple Wheat Ale brewed with maple syrup and infused with fair-trade, organic Bourbon vanilla pods chiming in at 11.5% abv.”
The beer will make its debut at Session Toronto, a beer festival taking place on June 22nd at the close of Ontario Craft Beer Week. It will be one of the beers being poured in the Collaboration Nation area, which will feature beers created by 20 different Ontario breweries in collaboration with artists and personalities from across Ontario.
Following its premiere at Session, City and Colour Imperial Maple Wheat will be released in a limited run of 750 ml bottles packaged in illustrated gift boxes. It will be available at select LCBO outlets in Ontario, and will also be distributed in Western Canada by 49th Parallel Group.
- Greg C. is drinking a Friends And Neighbours DIPA by Dominion City Brewing Co. at Bar HopI think the cat peed on the Christmas tree.
- Greg C. is drinking an Astronaut Food by Bar Hop at Bar HopWild grape juice on the nose and palate, along with nice subtle barnyard notes.
- Greg C. is drinking a Time's Not Waiting by Dominion City Brewing Co. at Bar HopBeautiful balance of barrel and beer. So well done, especially for the low abv.
- Greg C. is drinking a Filè Farmhouse Ale by Scratch Brewing Company at Bar HopNot really sure what sassafras is supposed to taste Iike but the description of citrus and Froot Loops is right on the nose. Herbal as well.
- Greg C. is drinking a Something Simple by Dominion City Brewing Co. at Bar HopThe name sums it up - a simple, grassy rustic ale with everything in balance. Good one to prep the palate for a multi-beer evening.