Flying Monkeys Collaboration With City and Colour To Debut Next Week
On June 11, 2013 At 9:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Left Field Brewery Brings Back Squeeze Play Pink Lemonade SourJanuary 20, 2021
- Muddy York Brewing Brings Back The “Olli” Unfiltered LagerJanuary 20, 2021
- Lake of Bays Brewing Releases Near Zero Non-Alcoholic Pale AleJanuary 20, 2021
- Beau’s Brewing Small Batch Series Continues with Spiced Rye PilsnerJanuary 19, 2021
- Craft Heads Brewing and Blak’s Bakery Releasing Pączki Day CollaborationJanuary 19, 2021
BARRIE, ON – Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery has announced that the Treble Clef Series of beers created in collaboration with iconic Canadian musicians – which started with last year’s Barenaked Ladies beer – will be continuing this month with a new beer brewed together with Dallas Green of City and Colour.
City and Colour Imperial Maple Wheat is a described as “a sultry, thick, high-alcohol Imperial Maple Wheat Ale brewed with maple syrup and infused with fair-trade, organic Bourbon vanilla pods chiming in at 11.5% abv.”
The beer will make its debut at Session Toronto, a beer festival taking place on June 22nd at the close of Ontario Craft Beer Week. It will be one of the beers being poured in the Collaboration Nation area, which will feature beers created by 20 different Ontario breweries in collaboration with artists and personalities from across Ontario.
Following its premiere at Session, City and Colour Imperial Maple Wheat will be released in a limited run of 750 ml bottles packaged in illustrated gift boxes. It will be available at select LCBO outlets in Ontario, and will also be distributed in Western Canada by 49th Parallel Group.