Flying Monkeys Collaboration With City and Colour To Debut Next Week
On June 11, 2013 At 9:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Henderson Brewing Releases The Howling Beaver Rye Golden AleOctober 29, 2020
- Sawdust City Brewing The Blood of Cthulhu Imperial Stout ReturnsOctober 29, 2020
- Junction Craft Brewing Launches Loop Mission Fruit Sour Beers in OntarioOctober 29, 2020
- Collective Arts Brewing Releases 2020 Edition of Barrel-Aged Imperial PorterOctober 28, 2020
- People’s Pint Brewing Releases Parka Weather Oatmeal & Coffee StoutOctober 28, 2020
BARRIE, ON – Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery has announced that the Treble Clef Series of beers created in collaboration with iconic Canadian musicians – which started with last year’s Barenaked Ladies beer – will be continuing this month with a new beer brewed together with Dallas Green of City and Colour.
City and Colour Imperial Maple Wheat is a described as “a sultry, thick, high-alcohol Imperial Maple Wheat Ale brewed with maple syrup and infused with fair-trade, organic Bourbon vanilla pods chiming in at 11.5% abv.”
The beer will make its debut at Session Toronto, a beer festival taking place on June 22nd at the close of Ontario Craft Beer Week. It will be one of the beers being poured in the Collaboration Nation area, which will feature beers created by 20 different Ontario breweries in collaboration with artists and personalities from across Ontario.
Following its premiere at Session, City and Colour Imperial Maple Wheat will be released in a limited run of 750 ml bottles packaged in illustrated gift boxes. It will be available at select LCBO outlets in Ontario, and will also be distributed in Western Canada by 49th Parallel Group.