Flying Monkeys & City and Colour Holding Signing Event for Collaborative Beer
On July 2, 2013 At 1:00 pm
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Great Lakes Brewery Brings Back Beatrix Baltic PorterJanuary 21, 2021
- Counterpoint Brewing Releases Duet 19 Pale AleJanuary 21, 2021
- Burdock Brewery Releases Lees SaisonJanuary 21, 2021
- Henderson Brewing Releases Quinquennial Robust PorterJanuary 20, 2021
- Sawdust City Brewing Releases Twin Oaks Barrel-Aged Brett AleJanuary 20, 2021
BARRIE, ON – Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery has announced details of a special launch event for the latest in the Treble Clef series of limited edition beers created in collaboration with Canadian musicians.
City and Colour Imperial Maple Wheat, developed by Flying Monkeys together with singer-songwriter Dallas Green of City and Colour, will be officially released to retail this Thursday July 4th with a launch event from 4:00 to 7:00 PM at the Summerhill LCBO in Toronto.
As an added incentive, Dallas Green will be on hand from 5:00 to 6:30 PM to meet fans and sign bottles of the beer.
City and Colour Imperial Maple Wheat will be available in a limited run of 750 ml bottles packaged in illustrated gift boxes. It will be available at select LCBO outlets in Ontario, retailed for $13.95 per bottle, and will also be distributed in Western Canada by 49th Parallel Group.