Ontario-Brewed Edition of Flying Monkeys & Central City Collaborative Ale Coming Soon
On September 4, 2013 At 11:30 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Left Field Brewery Releases 2020 Editions of Blackburne Imperial StoutNovember 27, 2020
- Walkerville Brewery Releases Espresso Vanilla PorterNovember 27, 2020
- Grain & Grit Beer Co. and Clifford Brewing Release All Roads DIPANovember 27, 2020
- Nickel Brook Brewing Funk Lab Series Continues with Winter Wizard Magical IPANovember 27, 2020
- Blood Brothers Brewing Releases Two Big Stouts for Black FridayNovember 27, 2020
BARRIE, ON – Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery has revealed via Instagram that Red on Red Imperial Red Ale, a beer created in collaboration with Surrey BC’s Central City Brewing, will soon be available in Ontario.
The first edition of Red on Red was brewed at Central City earlier this year and released in BC in May. Following that, a batch was brewed for Ontario when Central City’s Gary Lohin visited Flying Monkeys in June, and that version is set to be released soon.
Red on Red Imperial Red Ale is a 9.5% abv strong ale described as having “floral notes of papaya and guava, creating a unique flavour and aroma when married with the Pale, Munich and Three Crystal malts.” It will be available in a limited edition run of 750 ml bottles at select LCBO locations and the Flying Monkey’s retail store in Barrie.