Ontario-Brewed Edition of Flying Monkeys & Central City Collaborative Ale Coming Soon
On September 4, 2013 At 11:30 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Sawdust City Brewing Releases Lusciousness Hazelnut Latte Imperial Milk StoutMarch 3, 2021
- Beau’s Brewing Releases Local Organic Lagered AleMarch 3, 2021
- Bellwoods Brewery Pineapple Tangerine Grapefruit Jelly King Now Available at LCBOMarch 3, 2021
- Left Field Brewery Releases Wrigleyville GrisetteMarch 3, 2021
- Wellington Brewery Releases Queen of Craft Witbier with FlowersMarch 3, 2021
BARRIE, ON – Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery has revealed via Instagram that Red on Red Imperial Red Ale, a beer created in collaboration with Surrey BC’s Central City Brewing, will soon be available in Ontario.
The first edition of Red on Red was brewed at Central City earlier this year and released in BC in May. Following that, a batch was brewed for Ontario when Central City’s Gary Lohin visited Flying Monkeys in June, and that version is set to be released soon.
Red on Red Imperial Red Ale is a 9.5% abv strong ale described as having “floral notes of papaya and guava, creating a unique flavour and aroma when married with the Pale, Munich and Three Crystal malts.” It will be available in a limited edition run of 750 ml bottles at select LCBO locations and the Flying Monkey’s retail store in Barrie.