Ontario-Brewed Edition of Flying Monkeys & Central City Collaborative Ale Coming Soon
On September 4, 2013 At 11:30 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Nickel Brook Brewing Announces Partnership with West Avenue CiderMay 7, 2021
- Steam Whistle Brewing and Left Field Brewery Releasing Biergärten Craft Beer Crate Vol. 4May 7, 2021
- Bandit Brewery Releases Biff DDH IPAMay 7, 2021
- Short Finger Brewing Brings Back G. Lite Foote Barrel Aged BeerMay 7, 2021
- Amsterdam Brewery and Jordan St. John Release Extra Credit Cream AleMay 7, 2021
BARRIE, ON – Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery has revealed via Instagram that Red on Red Imperial Red Ale, a beer created in collaboration with Surrey BC’s Central City Brewing, will soon be available in Ontario.
The first edition of Red on Red was brewed at Central City earlier this year and released in BC in May. Following that, a batch was brewed for Ontario when Central City’s Gary Lohin visited Flying Monkeys in June, and that version is set to be released soon.
Red on Red Imperial Red Ale is a 9.5% abv strong ale described as having “floral notes of papaya and guava, creating a unique flavour and aroma when married with the Pale, Munich and Three Crystal malts.” It will be available in a limited edition run of 750 ml bottles at select LCBO locations and the Flying Monkey’s retail store in Barrie.