Barnstormer & Flying Monkeys Announce Collaborative Beer
On September 25, 2013 At 9:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Quayle’s Brewery Releases Warm Days, Cold Nights Weizenbock & Tiger vs Polar Bear Hazy IPAMay 12, 2021
- Half Hours On Earth Releases Flutter For A Day & Think It’s Forever Berliner WeisseMay 12, 2021
- Henderson Brewing Ides Series Continues with Glad Day Belgian BlondeMay 12, 2021
- Fenelon Falls Brewing Releases Mexican Style LagerMay 12, 2021
- Longslice Brewery to Livestream Virtual Collaboration with Brazil’s Cervejaria DádivaMay 11, 2021
BARRIE, ON – Barnstormer Brewing, an under construction brewpub that is planned to open in Barrie later this year, has announced a collaborative beer with Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery that will be featured at an anticipated beer event in Toronto later this autumn.
Breaking Bad Brown Methamphetabeer was recently brewed at the Flying Monkeys facility in downtown Barrie, and is described as follows:
Breaking Bad Brown boasts double the malt bill of Barnstormer’s house brown ale, Millenium hops selected by Flying Monkeys, and a healthy dose of caffeine provided by coffee all fermented on an English style ale yeast. Breaking Bad Brown has a malty rich nose that blends with aromas of chocolate, caramel, and coffee. The flavor brings a mix of the nose related flavors balanced with the resiny notes from the Millenium hops and alcohol warmth. At 7.8% ABV and 30 IBU Breaking Bad Brown is an aggressive Brown Ale designed to stand out of the crowd.
Barnstormer/Flying Monkeys Breaking Bad Brown Methamphetabeer will be debuted at Cask Days 2013, taking place October 19th and 20th at Evergreeen Brick Works in Toronto. For more information, see the event website.