Barnstormer & Flying Monkeys Announce Collaborative Beer
On September 25, 2013 At 9:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Collective Arts Brewing Adds Matter of Fact Dry Hopped Blonde Ale to Core Line-UpFebruary 26, 2021
- Muskoka Brewery & Kawartha Dairy Release Blue Buried Treasure Pale AleFebruary 26, 2021
- Short Finger Brewing Releases Pivot APAFebruary 26, 2021
- Burdock Brewery Releases Sea Barrel 23 Barrel-Aged BeerFebruary 26, 2021
- Bandit Brewery Releases Longwave 20.1 Bourbon Barrel-Aged Barley WineFebruary 26, 2021
BARRIE, ON – Barnstormer Brewing, an under construction brewpub that is planned to open in Barrie later this year, has announced a collaborative beer with Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery that will be featured at an anticipated beer event in Toronto later this autumn.
Breaking Bad Brown Methamphetabeer was recently brewed at the Flying Monkeys facility in downtown Barrie, and is described as follows:
Breaking Bad Brown boasts double the malt bill of Barnstormer’s house brown ale, Millenium hops selected by Flying Monkeys, and a healthy dose of caffeine provided by coffee all fermented on an English style ale yeast. Breaking Bad Brown has a malty rich nose that blends with aromas of chocolate, caramel, and coffee. The flavor brings a mix of the nose related flavors balanced with the resiny notes from the Millenium hops and alcohol warmth. At 7.8% ABV and 30 IBU Breaking Bad Brown is an aggressive Brown Ale designed to stand out of the crowd.
Barnstormer/Flying Monkeys Breaking Bad Brown Methamphetabeer will be debuted at Cask Days 2013, taking place October 19th and 20th at Evergreeen Brick Works in Toronto. For more information, see the event website.