Barnstormer & Flying Monkeys Announce Collaborative Beer
On September 25, 2013 At 9:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Big Rig Kitchen & Brewery Opening Richmond Hill Location Next WeekSeptember 18, 2020
- Shawn & Ed Brewing Releasing OktoberShed German-Style MarzenSeptember 18, 2020
- Reverence Barrel Works Releases Sanguine Barrel Aged Sour Red AleSeptember 18, 2020
- Bellwoods Brewery Releases 2020 Edition of Bine Hunter Wet Hop Pale AleSeptember 18, 2020
- (Cancelled) Canadian Beer Festivals – September 18th to 24th, 2020September 17, 2020
BARRIE, ON – Barnstormer Brewing, an under construction brewpub that is planned to open in Barrie later this year, has announced a collaborative beer with Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery that will be featured at an anticipated beer event in Toronto later this autumn.
Breaking Bad Brown Methamphetabeer was recently brewed at the Flying Monkeys facility in downtown Barrie, and is described as follows:
Breaking Bad Brown boasts double the malt bill of Barnstormer’s house brown ale, Millenium hops selected by Flying Monkeys, and a healthy dose of caffeine provided by coffee all fermented on an English style ale yeast. Breaking Bad Brown has a malty rich nose that blends with aromas of chocolate, caramel, and coffee. The flavor brings a mix of the nose related flavors balanced with the resiny notes from the Millenium hops and alcohol warmth. At 7.8% ABV and 30 IBU Breaking Bad Brown is an aggressive Brown Ale designed to stand out of the crowd.
Barnstormer/Flying Monkeys Breaking Bad Brown Methamphetabeer will be debuted at Cask Days 2013, taking place October 19th and 20th at Evergreeen Brick Works in Toronto. For more information, see the event website.