Flying Monkeys Announces Chocolate Manifesto as Newest One-Off Release
On November 7, 2013 At 1:45 pm
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Town Brewery and The Dirty Nil Releasing Charity Collaboration for Ohneganos Indigenous Water Security ProjectSeptember 22, 2020
- Collective Arts Brewing Releases 2020 Edition of Wet Hop AleSeptember 22, 2020
- Braumeister Brewing Brings Back Sommerfest Golden Ale and Promenade AltSeptember 21, 2020
- Market Brewing Releases Arctic Anna No Coast IPASeptember 21, 2020
- Creemore Springs Brewery Brings Back urBock Dark LagerSeptember 21, 2020
BARRIE, ON – Following preview tastes at several recent beer festivals, Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery has announced a retail release for its latest one-off beer.
The Chocolate Manifesto Triple Chocolate Milk Stout has the following promotional description:
Are three kinds of chocolate overkill in this sweet stout? Heck no. Not with 10% abv cupping all that rich cacao in it’s beautiful warmth. The magic number is 3. Lactose sweetness gives The Manifesto the heavenly body of a Milk Stout and the indulgence we crave in chocolate. The Chocolate Manifesto creates one of those rare “exbeeriences” of decadence and transcendence.
As with previous Flying Monkeys one-offs, The Chocolate Manifesto is being released in a limited run of 750 ml bottles packaged in gift boxes. It’s available now at the Flying Monkeys retail store in Barrie, and will be available soon at select LCBO outlets in Ontario.