Flying Monkeys Announces Chocolate Manifesto as Newest One-Off Release
On November 7, 2013 At 1:45 pm
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Refined Fool Brewing and Donovan Woods Release The Lazy Actor Spiced StoutNovember 23, 2020
- Stonehooker Brewing Brings Back Spanker Double Nor’Easter IPA and Mad Capreol Vanilla PorterNovember 23, 2020
- Left Field Brewery Releases St. Cloud Commons Foeder Fermented PilsnerNovember 23, 2020
- Nickel Brook Brewing and Society of Beer Drinking Ladies Release All Zest Up & No Place To Go IPANovember 23, 2020
- Container Brewing Releases Hallmark West Coast IPANovember 20, 2020
BARRIE, ON – Following preview tastes at several recent beer festivals, Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery has announced a retail release for its latest one-off beer.
The Chocolate Manifesto Triple Chocolate Milk Stout has the following promotional description:
Are three kinds of chocolate overkill in this sweet stout? Heck no. Not with 10% abv cupping all that rich cacao in it’s beautiful warmth. The magic number is 3. Lactose sweetness gives The Manifesto the heavenly body of a Milk Stout and the indulgence we crave in chocolate. The Chocolate Manifesto creates one of those rare “exbeeriences” of decadence and transcendence.
As with previous Flying Monkeys one-offs, The Chocolate Manifesto is being released in a limited run of 750 ml bottles packaged in gift boxes. It’s available now at the Flying Monkeys retail store in Barrie, and will be available soon at select LCBO outlets in Ontario.