Flying Monkeys Announces Chocolate Manifesto as Newest One-Off Release
On November 7, 2013 At 1:45 pm
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Collective Arts Brewing Adds Matter of Fact Dry Hopped Blonde Ale to Core Line-UpFebruary 26, 2021
- Muskoka Brewery & Kawartha Dairy Release Blue Buried Treasure Pale AleFebruary 26, 2021
- Short Finger Brewing Releases Pivot APAFebruary 26, 2021
- Burdock Brewery Releases Sea Barrel 23 Barrel-Aged BeerFebruary 26, 2021
- Bandit Brewery Releases Longwave 20.1 Bourbon Barrel-Aged Barley WineFebruary 26, 2021
BARRIE, ON – Following preview tastes at several recent beer festivals, Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery has announced a retail release for its latest one-off beer.
The Chocolate Manifesto Triple Chocolate Milk Stout has the following promotional description:
Are three kinds of chocolate overkill in this sweet stout? Heck no. Not with 10% abv cupping all that rich cacao in it’s beautiful warmth. The magic number is 3. Lactose sweetness gives The Manifesto the heavenly body of a Milk Stout and the indulgence we crave in chocolate. The Chocolate Manifesto creates one of those rare “exbeeriences” of decadence and transcendence.
As with previous Flying Monkeys one-offs, The Chocolate Manifesto is being released in a limited run of 750 ml bottles packaged in gift boxes. It’s available now at the Flying Monkeys retail store in Barrie, and will be available soon at select LCBO outlets in Ontario.