TORONTO, ON – Dates have been announced for the 2014 editions of Brewer’s Backyard, a series of casual tasting events in Toronto featuring beer from a variety of local craft breweries.
Taking place once again at the Evergreen Brick Works, the series will feature five events, each corresponding to a different statutory holiday:
- Family Day (Monday, February 17)
- Good Friday (Friday, April 18)
- Victoria Day (Monday, May 19)
- Canada Day (Tuesday, July 1)
- Thanksgiving Day (Monday, October 13)
Participating breweries and other details on each event will be announced on the Brewer’s Backyard website when confirmed.