Flying Moneys Releases Shoulders of Giants Imperial IPA
On February 27, 2014 At 1:30 pm
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- MERIT Brewing Releases Raspberry & Lime Real Real Sour SaisonAugust 14, 2020
- Indie Alehouse Releases Down By The Bay Lite Watermelon SourAugust 14, 2020
- Sawdust City Brewing Releases Needs & Wants Hazelnut Vanilla Milk StoutAugust 14, 2020
- (Cancelled and Postponed) Canadian Beer Festivals – August 14th to 20th, 2020August 13, 2020
- Left Field Brewery Releases Squeeze Play Cherry Lime SourAugust 13, 2020
BARRIE, ON – Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery has announced the release of a new limited edition beer that is currently being previewed at the brewery in advance of a wider release this spring.
Shoulders of Giants Imperial IPA, described as a “strongly hopped, roughly filtered, robust 10% abv beer that pays homage to all the hop bombs that have transformed our minds and palates.”
Shoulders of Giants is available now in 750 ml bottles at the Flying Monkeys retail store in Barrie, and it will be a featured beer at the Flying Monkeys Hostile Tap Takeover event at Toronto’s Cloak & Dagger Pub on March 6th. A full-scale release via the LCBO will follow in a few weeks.