Flying Moneys Releases Shoulders of Giants Imperial IPA
On February 27, 2014 At 1:30 pm
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Shawn & Ed Brewing Anvil Small-Batch Series Continues with Got Your Bock Strong LagerJanuary 22, 2021
- Refined Fool Brewing Tiny Batch Series Continues with Going to See a Man About a Horse Sour IPAJanuary 22, 2021
- Short Finger Brewing Releases Funks 2018 Flanders RedJanuary 22, 2021
- Bellwoods Brewery Releases First 2021 Edition of Grandma’s Boy Wild Ale BlendJanuary 22, 2021
- Forked River Brewing Brings Back Hansel and Brett’el Sour Blonde AleJanuary 22, 2021
BARRIE, ON – Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery has announced the release of a new limited edition beer that is currently being previewed at the brewery in advance of a wider release this spring.
Shoulders of Giants Imperial IPA, described as a “strongly hopped, roughly filtered, robust 10% abv beer that pays homage to all the hop bombs that have transformed our minds and palates.”
Shoulders of Giants is available now in 750 ml bottles at the Flying Monkeys retail store in Barrie, and it will be a featured beer at the Flying Monkeys Hostile Tap Takeover event at Toronto’s Cloak & Dagger Pub on March 6th. A full-scale release via the LCBO will follow in a few weeks.