Toronto’s Bar Hop Launching Monthly Hop Talk Series Next Week
On March 26, 2014 At 9:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
TORONTO, ON – Bar Hop, one of Toronto’s top craft beer bars, has announced the upcoming launch of a new monthly event series that will combine mini tap takeovers with a brewery meet & greet.
Taking place on the first Wednesday of each month, Hop Talk will “not only feature unique and specialty beers, but will also offer patrons a chance to chat with the people who make them.”
The series will be kicking off next Wednesday April 2nd at 5:00 PM with a spotlight on Indie Alehouse. Brewery founder Jason Fisher and brewmaster Jeff Broeders will be on hand to chat with attendees and present five unique beers:
- Rabbit of Caerbannog, a white IPA brewed with the staff of Bar Hop
- Spadina Monkey, a barrel-aged sour
- Cockpuncher, an imperial IPA created in collaboration with Sawdust City
- Crush, an imperial witbier with blood oranges brewed in collaboration with Amsterdam Brewery
- Ned’s ‘Stache, a Flanders brown
Admission is free for all Hop Talk events, and the featured beers will be available to purchase in both 5 oz samples and full servings.