NOW Magazine Toronto Beer Guide 2014 Now Available
On July 10, 2014 At 9:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
Written primarily by NOW drinks writer Sarah Parniak, with additional contributions from Dan Grant and Sabrina Maddeaux, the Guide is available in full on the NOW website, and includes the following content:
- Toronto’s best beer bars – The headline says it all.
- Suds scene changes – An overview at the past, present and future of Toronto’s beer and brewing scene.
- Label art – A look at the people and stories behind the label artwork of a couple of local breweries.
- Group think drink – An investigation of the increasingly popular trend of collaboratively brewed beers.
- Session beers of summer – Reviews of eight summer-friendly local brews.
- Raise the bar – A round-up of a few beer-related gadgets and gift items.
The paper version of the Toronto Beer Guide 2014 is available in the July 10-16 edition of NOW Magazine, available now in street boxes, shops, restaurants and other locations throughout the GTA.