Flying Monkeys Announces Pair of Autumn Seasonals
On September 17, 2014 At 11:15 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Stonehooker Brewing Brings Back Spanker Double Nor’Easter IPA and Mad Capreol Vanilla PorterNovember 23, 2020
- Left Field Brewery Releases St. Cloud Commons Foeder Fermented PilsnerNovember 23, 2020
- Nickel Brook Brewing and Society of Beer Drinking Ladies Release All Zest Up & No Place To Go IPANovember 23, 2020
- Container Brewing Releases Hallmark West Coast IPANovember 20, 2020
- Short Finger Brewing Releases Wash Hoppy American Farmhouse AleNovember 20, 2020
BARRIE, ON – Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery has announced release details for two new limited edition beers for autumn.
Paranormal Imperial Pumpkin Ale is a strong spiced ale described as follows:
Doused with exotic warm spices, Paranormal evokes the aromas of pumpkin pie, graham cracker crust, and the toasty aura of autumn. Pouring with an otherworldly orange glimmer, Paranormal channels the subtle blend of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and allspice in the spirited body of a 10% alc./vol. beer. Brewed with roasted pumpkin and spices, Paranormal’s rich mouthfeel and a slightly hazy body emerge from a realm where substance and shadow cross.
Division By Zero Imperial Nut Brown IPA is a unique hybrid ale with the following notes:
Division by Zero is a mash-up of the classic American Brown Ale and American IPA. Overall, this beer is a bigger, maltier, hoppier version of the American Brown ale that celebrates the IPAs penchant for citrusy hops. Taste All Centennial hopped, our Imperial Nut Brown IPA pours a medium brown colour with hints of copper and intricate lacing. Floral, honey, and citrus notes waft above a clean yet juicily complex body finishing with citrus and warm bitterness.
Both beers are available now in 750 ml bottles at the Flying Monkeys retail store in downtown Barrie. Paranormal will also be available soon at select LCBO locations, while Division will be offered to export markets but will remain exclusive to the brewery store in Ontario.