Flying Monkeys Announces Pair of Autumn Seasonals
On September 17, 2014 At 11:15 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Bandit Brewery Releases Longwave 20.1 Bourbon Barrel-Aged Barley WineFebruary 26, 2021
- Spark Beer Releases Better Late Than Never Blood Orange IPAFebruary 25, 2021
- Indie Alehouse Releases Cherry Lime Lemonade Stand Sour AleFebruary 25, 2021
- Amsterdam Brewery Releases Rocks & Shoals English AleFebruary 25, 2021
- Sawdust City Brewing Releases Tropical Storm Mojito IPA and Binary System IIPAFebruary 25, 2021
BARRIE, ON – Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery has announced release details for two new limited edition beers for autumn.
Paranormal Imperial Pumpkin Ale is a strong spiced ale described as follows:
Doused with exotic warm spices, Paranormal evokes the aromas of pumpkin pie, graham cracker crust, and the toasty aura of autumn. Pouring with an otherworldly orange glimmer, Paranormal channels the subtle blend of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and allspice in the spirited body of a 10% alc./vol. beer. Brewed with roasted pumpkin and spices, Paranormal’s rich mouthfeel and a slightly hazy body emerge from a realm where substance and shadow cross.
Division By Zero Imperial Nut Brown IPA is a unique hybrid ale with the following notes:
Division by Zero is a mash-up of the classic American Brown Ale and American IPA. Overall, this beer is a bigger, maltier, hoppier version of the American Brown ale that celebrates the IPAs penchant for citrusy hops. Taste All Centennial hopped, our Imperial Nut Brown IPA pours a medium brown colour with hints of copper and intricate lacing. Floral, honey, and citrus notes waft above a clean yet juicily complex body finishing with citrus and warm bitterness.
Both beers are available now in 750 ml bottles at the Flying Monkeys retail store in downtown Barrie. Paranormal will also be available soon at select LCBO locations, while Division will be offered to export markets but will remain exclusive to the brewery store in Ontario.