Flying Monkeys Announces Pair of Autumn Seasonals
On September 17, 2014 At 11:15 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Sawdust City Brewing Releases Binary System 2 Double IPAMay 22, 2020
- (Cancelled and Postponed) Canadian Beer Festivals – May 22nd to 28th, 2020May 21, 2020
- Wellington Brewery Brings Back Raked Over IPA with Mango, Pineapple & HabaneroMay 21, 2020
- Henderson Brewing Releases Fetchez La Vache 3 Bourbon Barrel-Aged Double IPAMay 21, 2020
- Town Brewery and Filson Releasing Charity Beer for One Tree PlantedMay 20, 2020
BARRIE, ON – Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery has announced release details for two new limited edition beers for autumn.
Paranormal Imperial Pumpkin Ale is a strong spiced ale described as follows:
Doused with exotic warm spices, Paranormal evokes the aromas of pumpkin pie, graham cracker crust, and the toasty aura of autumn. Pouring with an otherworldly orange glimmer, Paranormal channels the subtle blend of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and allspice in the spirited body of a 10% alc./vol. beer. Brewed with roasted pumpkin and spices, Paranormal’s rich mouthfeel and a slightly hazy body emerge from a realm where substance and shadow cross.
Division By Zero Imperial Nut Brown IPA is a unique hybrid ale with the following notes:
Division by Zero is a mash-up of the classic American Brown Ale and American IPA. Overall, this beer is a bigger, maltier, hoppier version of the American Brown ale that celebrates the IPAs penchant for citrusy hops. Taste All Centennial hopped, our Imperial Nut Brown IPA pours a medium brown colour with hints of copper and intricate lacing. Floral, honey, and citrus notes waft above a clean yet juicily complex body finishing with citrus and warm bitterness.
Both beers are available now in 750 ml bottles at the Flying Monkeys retail store in downtown Barrie. Paranormal will also be available soon at select LCBO locations, while Division will be offered to export markets but will remain exclusive to the brewery store in Ontario.
- Greg C. is drinking a Friends And Neighbours DIPA by Dominion City Brewing Co. at Bar HopI think the cat peed on the Christmas tree.
- Greg C. is drinking an Astronaut Food by Bar Hop at Bar HopWild grape juice on the nose and palate, along with nice subtle barnyard notes.
- Greg C. is drinking a Time's Not Waiting by Dominion City Brewing Co. at Bar HopBeautiful balance of barrel and beer. So well done, especially for the low abv.
- Greg C. is drinking a Filè Farmhouse Ale by Scratch Brewing Company at Bar HopNot really sure what sassafras is supposed to taste Iike but the description of citrus and Froot Loops is right on the nose. Herbal as well.
- Greg C. is drinking a Something Simple by Dominion City Brewing Co. at Bar HopThe name sums it up - a simple, grassy rustic ale with everything in balance. Good one to prep the palate for a multi-beer evening.