VANKLEEK HILL, ON – Beau’s All Natural Brewing has announced details of the fourth annual edition of FeBREWary, a month-long celebration of beer that will feature five beer releases and launch events from January 29th to March 1st, 2014.
Each beer will be available at the Beau’s retail store on the Thursday of its release week, with launch parties following on Saturday and Sunday at the Beau’s brewery in Vankleek Hill. Tickets are available now for shuttle buses from Ottawa and Montreal for the weekend launch events.
The featured beers include:
- Jan 29th retail release & Jan 31st/Feb 1st launch party: O.G.: Original Gruit, a gruit brewed with organic yarrow, hand-harvest bog myrtle, and wild Labrador tea that is being released for International Gruit Day.
- Feb 5th retail release & Feb 7th/8th launch party: Farm Table Mild Ale, an “easy-drinkin’ amiable brown ale [with] pleasantly fruity aromas, notes of caramel and gentle hops.”
- Feb 12th retail release & Feb 14th/15th launch party: Strong Patrick Irish Red Ale, a “luscious, red-hued ale with a malty backbone.”
- Feb 19th retail release & Feb 21st/22nd launch party: Le Coeur Noir Black IPA, a “hop-forward obsidian-coloured brew that pulses with citrusy, resinous aromas” brewed in collaboration with Jordan Rainhard of Rainhard Brewing.
- Feb 26th retail release & Feb 28th/Mar 1st launch party: A new mystery beer from the B-Side Brewing Label, the Beau’s imprint for beers developed with guest brewers from around the world.
All of the FeBREWary beers will be available in 600 ml bottles at the Beau’s retail store and BYBO delivery service, and on draught at over 100 bars and pubs across Ontario. For more details, see the FeBREWary microsite on the Beau’s website.