TORONTO, ON – This week’s issue of Toronto alternative weekly NOW Magazine is out today, and it includes the 2015 edition of the publication’s annual Toronto Beer Guide.
Written primarily by NOW drinks writer Sarah Parniak, with additional contributions from Dan Grant, Natalia Manzocco and Sabrina Maddeaux, the Guide is available in full on the NOW website, and includes the following content:
- Listings of Toronto’s best new beer bars, more established beer destinations, and new breweries.
- A look at the slow but steady increase in the availability of good quality beer at high-end restaurants.
- Some analysis on whether city councillor Mike Layton’s motion to make Toronto a “craft beer capital” is a realistic goal or a pipe dream.
- 10 local beer experts give the lowdown on what they’re drinking this summer.
- Reviews of a wide array of fruit beers, from radlers and wheat ales to sours and saisons.
- A round-up of some of the clothing and accessories available from local breweries.
- A taste of a few beer-infused dishes selected from a the city’s brewpubs and beer bars.
The paper version of this year’s Toronto Beer Guide is available in the July 9th-15th 2015 edition of NOW Magazine, available now in street boxes, shops, restaurants and other locations throughout the GTA.