VANKLEEK HILL, ON & TORONTO, ON – In celebration of the 10th anniversary of acclaimed independent label Dine Alone Records, the equally acclaimed independent brewery Beau’s All Natural Brewing has put together a fantastic Beau’s/Dine Alone prize pack for Canadian Beer News.
Valued at more than $350, the package includes the following items:
- Co-branded Beau’s/Dine Alone wooden Beer/Vinyl crate
- 8 Dine Alone vinyl LPs
- Various Beau’s merchandise including pint glasses, coasters, bottle openers, t-shirt and hat
- A “Songs on Tap” download card featuring songs by Alexisonfire, Arkells, City and Colour, k-os, Monster Truck, Yukon Blonde and more
There are two ways to enter for a chance to win the Beau’s/Dine Alone prize package:
1) Follow @cdnbeernews on Twitter and post the following to your feed:
I want to win the @dinealonemusic 10th Anniversary prize pack from @beausallnatural and @cdnbeernews – http://wp.me/pTQFC-2HQ
2) Like Canadian Beer News on Facebook and follow the instructions on the pinned post at the top of the page.
- The giveaway is only open to Ontario residents.
- Entries will be accepted until Wednesday August 26th at 12:00 noon EDT.
- Only one entry is allowed per person via each entry method (i.e. one via Twitter and one via Facebook).
Good luck to all entrants!